Need friends!

Options
I'm back on mfp after a break! I gained a lot of weight during pregnancy and post pregnancy didn't take care of myself like I should have....I now have 80 pounds to lose! I desperately want to get healthy not only for myself, but to set a good example for my daughter. I want to be able to run after her and play with her without getting winded! All my mfp friends are inactive, and I really need all the encouragement and motivation i can get! (And of course I'll support you too!!). So please feel free to add me!!

Replies

• claudiamg84
    claudiamg84 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Adding you! :)
  • beyedchef85
    beyedchef85 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    First time mom here also! I have a 6 month old. Have to lose all the extra weight! Very frustrated! I would love to be friends & help motivate each other.
  • jabroe
    jabroe Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can never have too many friends or too much support. I too have approximately 80 lbs to lose so I know how you feel. Please feel free to add me as a friend. what state do you live in?
  • PeggyJeanGrey
    PeggyJeanGrey Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have 80 to lose too! I wish I could say it was pregnancy weight. My youngest is 8 now.
  • tsroberts5
    tsroberts5 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Same boat here I have 50 to lose but I'm ready for the journey. I'm tired of not having energy.
  • momofboysva
    momofboysva Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    im back again too....I did really well and lost 40 lbs last year but gained almost all back after a knee injury and careless eating.
  • Tokye1
    Tokye1 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Friend me. I'm new again.
  • bappleyard
    bappleyard Posts: 3 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Same here! After having my twins I slowly have been creeping up and have 80 lbs to lose. I have kept telling myself that I will do it and kept self sabotaging my weight loss. This time I am serious and am already at the beginning of week 2 of working out 5 days/week and charting my food. I am tired of having no energy to play with my boys and hate seeing what I look like in photos and the mirror. I am also going on a cruise in 1 year and don't want to feel self conscious in a bathing suit! Feel free to add me.