Knee Surgery

Options
Recovering from my 3rd and hopefully last knee surgery. 2 months post op and trying to make a solid come back.

Replies

• humbled380
    humbled380 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Man the knee is tough to bounce back from and you on your 3rd! I wish you the best and I hope that it's you final surgery alao
  • humbled380
    humbled380 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    humbled380 wrote: »
    Man the knee is tough to bounce back from and you on your 3rd! I wish you the best and I hope that it's you final surgery also

• blondierunner2015
    blondierunner2015 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I'm with you! Just tore my meniscus up I think. Going to the ortho on Wednesday. Good luck to you!
  • Itisibigj39
    Itisibigj39 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Had 3 knee ops myself, tough to recover! But with the right physio things should be ok, just don't rush it
  • bthao7
    bthao7 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Best of luck on your recovery! Three times is tough. Keep your head up.
  • Regina727
    Regina727 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Emily, I had a total left knee replacement in October 2014. Naïvely, I expected to be "good as new" in 6 to 8 weeks. Almost 15 months later and two rounds of six week physical therapy sessions, my knee is still not where I want it to be. I go to the gym and ride an exercise bike 4 to 5 times a week which seems to be helping. Knees are much tougher to fully heal than I realized. Be patient and follow the doctor's orders. It sounds simple, I know, but is much more difficult than people realize.
  • DLove9321
    DLove9321 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    How is the recovery going now? I tore my patellar tendon and had surgery back in nov of 2015. Working hard to get back to sports and running!
  • tybrummilehigh2016
    tybrummilehigh2016 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I've had ACL surgery it's a tough process