Looking for friends and motivation

Options
jamd95
jamd95 Posts: 21 Member
Hey guys,

Starting back on this app, had to laugh when my weight at the time was around 79kg, well now it is at 93kg!!! Anyway looking for friends so I can see people's journey and keep myself motivated to keep going. I'm 20 years old and 5'10 from Scotland happy for anyone to add me so long that you guys try your best to stay active. Currently working in a bank/office enviroment. Starting this journey with goal of abs by my 21st(April 27th) then I'll see what happens from there! Give me an add and good luck with your goals also guys :)

Replies

• michellepatonn
    michellepatonn Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting to work out and eat better! My goals are to shed body fat, gain some muscle and eat healthy at least 80% of the time. Feel free to add me!
  • eaglespeed
    eaglespeed Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'll add u I'm looking to lose 15kg in 2 to 3 months
  • frankysgurl
    frankysgurl Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'll add you. My goals are to lose weight, gain muscle and become more active :)
  • kendallrenae26
    kendallrenae26 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'll add you! I'm looking to lose some body fat before summer rolls around.
  • 24DragonRose
    24DragonRose Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi I am new to site also!! Looking for active friends so we can motivate each other, and reach our goals of eating healthier and getting in shape.
  • sasheka64
    sasheka64 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add
  • jack230688
    jack230688 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just made a new profile after logging into my old one from three years past. I am almost 40 pounds above what i was then.
  • akgreen324
    akgreen324 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm back on here after 4 months or so. Most of my friends deleted me or are inactive now :D add me for fun motivation and all over support
  • khgoda
    khgoda Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    hello is it me you're looking for? :smiley:
  • hustled77
    hustled77 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Good luck, remember ads are built in the kitchen :) I'm 38 from UK currently in the progress of burning fat and gaining muscle, feel free to add me
  • dashley28
    dashley28 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm just starting on MFP as I get back into a routine. Been off the wagon for far too long. I'm 29 and from Canada :).