Stanley Cup Finals

Options

Replies

• AngieM76
    AngieM76 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    LET'S GO BOSTON, LET'S GO!

Although I love the predators, myself, and think one of the best things they ever did was to acquire Mike Fisher this past season!

Agreed!
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    Bruins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • lelliebugh
    lelliebugh Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Fisher has been injured all season. I am looking forward to seeing what he can do when he is well. Nashville will be a strong contender for a top seed next year. Between Suter and Weber on defense, Pekka in the net. And the Fisher, kostytisn line we have a great chance.
  • NicoleMarie00
    NicoleMarie00 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm a Pens fan cheering for Boston! :)
  • jbug100
    jbug100 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Also from Boston! GO BRUINS! side note...this is the first hockey game I have ever watched:)
  • cathyg18
    cathyg18 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I LOVE the MN Wild, but tonight I have to go with the Canucks.
  • JennMuc
    JennMuc Posts: 70
    Options
    The Canucks have played hard all season and Lou is one of the top 3 goalies. I admit I despise Kesler. But they deserve the cup. The goalies in the NHL are Thomas, Rinne, and Louongo. Ahhh my Pekka. I love him.

Luongo has had a rough few games recently. I keep hearing people say, "I believe in Lou"...funny, everyone is trying to convince him (and themselves) he can do this....GO BRUINS!!
  • tataliciousd89
    Options
    Canucks for sure... i live about as close to vancouver as a person could and still be in the united stated. Been a huge fan since before i could walk.
  • batorsbabe37
    batorsbabe37 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Live breath die BOSTON!!! :)
  • lelliebugh
    Options
    All goalies have bad nights. I mean Pekka lost to the ducks 6 to 1 in our series. You can not sit here and judge a goalie on a few bad games. Lou is talented and if you disagree with that then you havent watched hockey.
  • flaudermouse
    flaudermouse Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    gotta go with the canucks this year, :bigsmile:
  • JennMuc
    JennMuc Posts: 70
    Options
    All goalies have bad nights. I mean Pekka lost to the ducks 6 to 1 in our series. You can not sit here and judge a goalie on a few bad games. Lou is talented and if you disagree with that then you havent watched hockey.

A little testy?! Don't judge because I mentioned Luongo has had a rough few games..notice I didn't say he sucked...I actually do like him just think he's having a rough go right now...And thank you very much, I am an avid hockey fan...sheesh...I'll leave your thread now.....
  • IMNVS
    IMNVS Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    It's on our pond tonight, so Vancouver step up and let's see some old school hockey...
  • lelliebugh
    Options
    I respect Boston. They are a great team. Thomas is a goalie of no other kind. But, I am a Preds fan. West Conf if it was the Blackhawks in this final, I would be rooting for the other team no matter what. To the Pens fans congrats on Crosbys recovery. He is making progress I hope he is ready to play in Oct.
  • lelliebugh
    Options
    I wasnt trying to be testy. If it came across that way completely apologize. I get excited about it is all. I am sorry.
  • qtpiesmom
    qtpiesmom Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^l |^^^^^^^^^^| |P
    | BRING THE CUP TO VANCOUVER FAN WAGON!||”"”;..\___.
    |…_______________| l______________l ___||__|…, ]P
    “(@)’(@)”""""""*l'(@)l'(@)l """"""""""""""(@)'(@)""""'(@)
  • lelliebugh
    Options
    That is great. Love it.
  • djthom
    djthom Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Scores 2-0 GO BRUINS!
  • lelliebugh
    Options
    If it hits 4-0 I am goin to hang my head and say congrats to the Bruins. Thomas is tooo good to let them come back.
  • pacmanjack
    pacmanjack Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    Let's go B's !!!!!!!!!!!!!!