8 ounce vanilla snowball

Options
How many calories do you think is in one? if i dont mark the calories im gonna feel fat! thx yall

Replies

• Michellef67
    Michellef67 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    What is a vanilla snowball?
  • fitmomma613
    fitmomma613 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure what a vanilla snowball is....is there a brand name? Maybe you could google the nutrition information.
  • Thriceshy
    Thriceshy Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    How many calories do you think is in one? if i dont mark the calories im gonna feel fat! thx yall

Like so?

http://www.landolakes.com/recipe/1833/snowball-cookies
  • RedHotRunner
    RedHotRunner Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    I would think a lot. The flavoring is pure sugar. I have some snow cone syrup here and it's 170 calories per 2 ounces. That's about 4 Tbsp's worth.
  • RedHotRunner
    Options
    I would think a lot. The flavoring is pure sugar. I have some snow cone syrup here and it's 170 calories per 2 ounces. That's about 4 Tbsp's worth.
    And P.S. - for those that don't know what a snowball is, it's a delicious soft and fluffy snowcone. The ice is shaved finer so it just melts in your mouth.
  • Thriceshy
    Thriceshy Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    And P.S. - for those that don't know what a snowball is, it's a delicious soft and fluffy snowcone. The ice is shaved finer so it just melts in your mouth.

Know that, but never heard of a vanilla one, whereas I have heard of cookies called "vanilla snowballs."

:-)

Kris
  • pmusholt
    pmusholt Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    i dont know but it sounds good:noway:
  • Angie80281
    Angie80281 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I have no idea about the calorie count, but I have to ask... you have snowballs in NC??? I thought the only states that had them were MD and LA. I grew up in MD but live in VA, and no one ever knows what I'm talking about when I mention snowballs. I miss them so much!
  • TiffyBear415_xx
    Options
    Yep we have snowballs here! lol sorry for confusing yall. :p and thx!!
  • RedHotRunner
    Options
    I have no idea about the calorie count, but I have to ask... you have snowballs in NC??? I thought the only states that had them were MD and LA. I grew up in MD but live in VA, and no one ever knows what I'm talking about when I mention snowballs. I miss them so much!
    I think it's a new trend. A shop just opened here in Southern California.