Need to get motivated for this!!

Options
why does this always seem easier as an idea lol??

Replies

• Passionately_Positive
    Options
    You can do it!! =)
  • aimsk
    aimsk Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thank you !!
  • workout_ninja
    workout_ninja Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Its easy! You can do it - dont deny yourself but go for healthier options. A little bit at a time. One small change everyday with equal a lean, mean fighting machine in no time!
  • aimsk
    Options
    Thank you, you're right ive found that stopping yourself having something altogether is harder, so a little bit here and there and plenty of exercise works!
  • a_j_paterson
    a_j_paterson Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Set yourself some mini targets to go for. If you set too big a challenge and you go off track it is all to easy to throw the towel in. Plus making a shorter term target means there is less time for things to go wrong. I normally set targets for a week or a fortnight, such as going to the gym twice this week - so even if life throws a curve-ball I should still do it, and then you feel good about it, and will want to carry on. If I exceed the target by going 4 times even better, but with work and family this might not happen.
  • ajasin143mfp
    ajasin143mfp Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me as a friend! I need motivation too!
  • aimsk
    Options
    That's really good to know, I'm a single mum of two little boys so it's having the time to Fit it in, but now I'm making the time, I need to do this!!
  • aimsk
    Options
    Add me as a friend! I need motivation too!
    You can do it, I bet you're doing great
  • BeckyDaniels16
    BeckyDaniels16 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You can do it! :)
  • aimsk
    Options

Thanks Hun!
    You can do it! :)

• joey4014
    joey4014 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    aimsk wrote: »
    Thank you, you're right ive found that stopping yourself having something altogether is harder, so a little bit here and there and plenty of exercise works!

I wish I could master the art of having a little bit here and there. :/

• joey4014
    joey4014 Posts: 159 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Set yourself some mini targets to go for. If you set too big a challenge and you go off track it is all to easy to throw the towel in. Plus making a shorter term target means there is less time for things to go wrong. I normally set targets for a week or a fortnight, such as going to the gym twice this week - so even if life throws a curve-ball I should still do it, and then you feel good about it, and will want to carry on. If I exceed the target by going 4 times even better, but with work and family this might not happen.

This advice fits me best: one day at a time.
    Thanks
  • 365daystofitgirl
    365daystofitgirl Posts: 58 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I've started eating clean food and exercising daily and just a few days ago and...it the feeling is more gratifying than all the ice cream in the world...I had no idea before this.

Try it one day at a time I am sure you can do it and you'll feel great