Support needed

Options
Hello there, i'm 19 years old and i weigh about double of what i should! I would really appreciate some support from anyone who would like to support me on my journey, i'm not looking to loose 50% of my body weight but if i do i couldn't be happier! I want to look and feel healthy so i can enjoy my life and live on with all my friends. Thanks for taking the time to read :)

Replies

• gfiremt
    gfiremt Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good luck Madi. I hope you reach your goals. I've been using this app for about a week and I find it helps me control what I'm eating better than just counting in my head.
  • Odilerubia
    Odilerubia Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    i just started yesterday, but there are loads of nice people here to meet. Just add me as a friend and start going. good luck.
  • mamadi62
    mamadi62 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Madi, I had gained 20 pounds since I started this several yes ago. I left then and just restarted a couple of days ago.
    I hope you make it. I know it is hard but try to think one baby. Step at a time. I'm going to do that also.
  • sandysunshine6
    sandysunshine6 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have been jumping through the hoops to have weight loss surgery. I am having a very hard time controlling my sweet tooth. Very frustrating, I have the mind power to not eat it but I am sick of wanting sweets. I just want that idea gone. Sick of having an appetite lol! Can't weight to find out when I can have my surgery. I have been on this process for over 4 months now.
  • madicheyenne
    madicheyenne Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys for your support, i look forward to seeing your journeys too!
  • Tokye1
    Tokye1 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You got this! You can totally do it. Feel free to friend me.
  • xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx
    Options
    We can do this together :) xxxx
  • whatdietnext
    whatdietnext Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I just sent you a friend request! I'm looking to lose 100 and need support as well! Anyone else can feel free to friend request me as well!
  • ptsmiles
    ptsmiles Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    There are a lot of helpful and supportive people on here. I would like to lose at least 60lbs. Feel free to friend me as well.