Would love friends for support

Options
I am 51, pre diabetic and need to lose at least 60 lbs. I would love some friends to keep me motivated! Thanks.

Replies

• olong
    olong Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I am 47, have just begun year five on MFP this past Sunday and am finding I'm still needing buddies to motivate my "maintenance", which hasn't been overly successful, I've got 7-9 pounds to lose again to get back to where I would like to stay.
  • starbuckaddict
    starbuckaddict Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I sent both of you above friend requests :) I'm currently trying to maintain. I would love to be friends as I need some more friends on here who will interact with me.

(Feel free to add me esp if you're a talkative person)
  • AngelaH1225
    AngelaH1225 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi! Let's motivate each other! I am 45, need to lose at least 100 lbs in the long run (taking it baby steps). :smiley: We can do this!
  • workout_ninja
    workout_ninja Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Hi, I lost 60lbs over 8 months when I first joined MFP in 2013. Then I struggled with maintenance and gained 30lbs, so im back to logging my food (exercise has become a wonderful habit to me, I love it - its my food I have to learn to control!) Feel free to add me.
  • CeceAndGsMomma
    CeceAndGsMomma Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've been off and on MFP but I was recently diagnosed pre-diabetic and I have to get myself and my eating under control.
  • Shells918
    Shells918 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    46, prediabetic, 45 pounds to lose. Working hard, going slowly, but the pounds are coming off.