Brand New Hope this goes well!

yoitsnellynell
yoitsnellynell Posts: 2
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hello and a very good morning to everyone. The nick name is Brown Suga and i'm here to enter the world of being healthy. I'm a 24 year old student who lately has seen his metabolism slow down. I will be starting a work out plan and a diet plan next week and I am really looking forward to it.

I would appreciate the motivation and I also will be handing out some motivational words as well. Nothing better than a positive person in your life. I will posting pictures soon so just bear with me. :smile:

So once again thanks in advance and I cant wait for everyone to hit their goals.

Brown Suga ova and out!

Replies

• Hello and a very good morning to everyone. The nick name is Brown Suga and i'm here to enter the world of being healthy. I'm a 24 year old student who lately has seen his metabolism slow down. I will be starting a work out plan and a diet plan next week and I am really looking forward to it.

I would appreciate the motivation and I also will be handing out some motivational words as well. Nothing better than a positive person in your life. I will posting pictures soon so just bear with me. :smile:

So once again thanks in advance and I cant wait for everyone to hit their goals.

Brown Suga ova and out!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Hi Brown Suga, and welcome to THE best site on the web!
    Between the easy to use food counter (which by the way is SUCH an eye opener!) and all the wonderfully supportive members, you WILL be able to lose the weight that you want to, AND, it'll "almost" be easy doing it!
    I recommend logging ALL your foods BEFORE you have them, rather than later, as it tends to lead to better food choices. (not to mention you'll know if you've got enough numbers left to have a night time snack, like I ALWAYS try to do!) Some people also like to weigh and measure some things, such as meats, rather than just estimating and possibly being WAY off!
    Also, drink lots of water, that seems to help alot too. :drinker:
This discussion has been closed.