New and looking for fun MFP for motivation!

Options
So this is my 2nd round on here but going to try it with friends rather than alone since It may make a difference & make it a bit more fun! I need to lose weight (50 lbs) in general but a new motivating factor is losing it by June for a Vegas trip for EDC☺️

Replies

• srv524
    srv524 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you. I lost 30 lbs couple yrs ago on my 1st go-around and I've put about 12 lbs back on. Feel free to add me and we can use each other as motivation.
  • Mccmack
    Mccmack Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I lost 35 pounds last year and have about 30 to go. Really motivated to lose the next few months. I have a group of friends who are consistently losing weight. I find it motivating to see them having success. You will do this if you commit to it.
  • cubanasusana
    cubanasusana Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I am finally at that point of "no more excuses"!!! And congrats for losing 35 lbs!!! That is awesome :smiley:
  • Tokye1
    Tokye1 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Friend me. I have 57 to go and got this. I'm doing it. :)
  • cubanasusana
    Options
    Yessssss!!! Thank you!! Lets do it!
  • whatdietnext
    whatdietnext Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I've got 100 to go - would love the support! Just sent you a friend request!
  • srv524
    srv524 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,259 Member
    Options
    You got this!!! Just stay focused and you can do anything and overcome anything! Believe me I know!
    Just make sure to be truthful to yourself, weigh and log everything that you eat. Find activities that you enjoy so you'll want to keep doing them and set realistic goals.
    You've got this!
    V/r,
    DW.
  • Walkingoffthelbs
    Walkingoffthelbs Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You can do this!!! Feel free to add :) Vegas is in sight.
  • bthao7
    bthao7 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Vegas baby!! You can do it. Willpower!!
  • cubanasusana
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!!! Adding you all now! Then heading to the gym ☺️
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,259 Member
    Options
    Hit it hard!!! Have fun. ;-)