Mama of 4 boys

Options
Just had my 4th boy 3 months ago and trying lose the weight I gained with him!

Replies

• thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the new addition! I have 3 boys and 2 girls. It's a handful, but we still have to make time to get healthy. Feel free to add me!
  • kaj56
    kaj56 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Mama of 4 as well, but my youngest is 5. I need to take time for myself to get healthy but it seems so hard to find that time. Feel free to add me if you want. I'm new to mfp
  • TinaBaily
    TinaBaily Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your new baby! I have 4 boys and a girl, but my "baby" turns 18 next week, so they aren't children any longer. You've come to a great site that can help you lose the baby weight and become fit so you can chase after your guys.
  • willnevergiveup
    willnevergiveup Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I am also the mama of four boys but mine range in age from 30-34 years! I wish I'd lost the excess weight after having each one but I didn't. You're smart to do it while you're young. Good luck in your goals!
  • Cheekies_
    Cheekies_ Posts: 319 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Hi all, I have 4 boys too!!! Mine range in age from 4-11. We're in this together girls. Feel free to friend me and we will celebrate and commiserate together. :-)
  • shellhaden764
    shellhaden764 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    That is so neat!! Mine range in age from 3 months to 9! I will send you a request now!!
  • shellhaden764
    shellhaden764 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the comments!! Eating healthy is hard for me however I do love to workout! Any other mama's out there lift weights , cardio or maybe both?

• chloemoir775
    chloemoir775 Posts: 7 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Hey congrats on your baby boy! And good on you for for getting into exercise again. Definitely go for both cardio and weights! The resistance training is so important for maintaining lean body weight (muscle mass) and this will keep your metabolism up. If you lose your weight with cardio only then you will end up losing fat and muscle which is not ideal. :)

[Edited by MFP Mods]