Anyone doing zumba?

Options
I've just started zumba sporadically. Is zumba enough, or do I need to mix it up with other types of cardio?

Replies

• kyleigh123
    Options
    ZUMBA ROCKS!!!!!! But there is always room for other cardio workouts. Mix it up and HAVE FUN!!!
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    I love doing Zumba but I mix it up too.
  • jellyfishjen
    jellyfishjen Posts: 1,787 Member
    Options
    I love Zumba. But only go once a week so do other things as well. I try to do a min of 30 min a day.
  • akunce
    akunce Posts: 29
    Options
    Love my zumba! I also go to the gym for weight training! I ve heard many say zumba strengthens too but I like going to the gym! Thats a decision you have to make for yourself but it never hurts to mix it up just so you don t get in a rut and get bored! Good luck and have fun! Thats how you keep going!
  • mayramay
    mayramay Posts: 1
    Options
    I do Zumba 3-4 times a week, and I love it. As long as you have a good instructor, you will work a variety of muscles. But I also do other exercises as well. Strength training will help burn more calories and help tone your muscles.
  • eates
    eates Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I do traditional Zumba 3 times a week and a Zumba Toning class 2 times a week but I also do a bootcamp class and a Body Fusion (weights with cardio). I also switch in a Core Fusion class sometimes.