This was me before Myfitnesspal, P90X, and Bodyrock

Options

Replies

• risefromruin
    risefromruin Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    You look so awesome! Way inspirational...I hope I can achieve that!
  • Essence320
    Essence320 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! You look amazing!:flowerforyou:
  • kaylah_x
    kaylah_x Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look incredible!! WELL DONE!
  • tanyaMax
    tanyaMax Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Killer back!!! Congrats! Great job man!
  • rayneface
    rayneface Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I found www.bodyrock.tv back in December - the workouts are killer but completely do-able, you just have to believe in yourself and be willing to try.

I am so proud of my physical gains and the fact that I do these workouts 5 days a week now- 6 months before today you couldn't have paid me to workout!!

Zuzana and Freddy really have made a huge impact in my goal to getting healthy (still a ways before goal weight but chugging along strong) - Glad to see someone else has had such success!
  • 2BabyMama
    2BabyMama Posts: 65
    Options
    Wow! I agree that you look much younger....fantastic results...congrats on all your hard work!!!
  • RiverRatChick
    RiverRatChick Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Fantastic. You look absolutely wonderful! Good job!
  • IamFocused
    IamFocused Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    You Look G-R-E-A-T!!!!
  • GiGi76
    GiGi76 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    I found www.bodyrock.tv back in December - the workouts are killer but completely do-able, you just have to believe in yourself and be willing to try.

I am so proud of my physical gains and the fact that I do these workouts 5 days a week now- 6 months before today you couldn't have paid me to workout!!

Zuzana and Freddy really have made a huge impact in my goal to getting healthy (still a ways before goal weight but chugging along strong) - Glad to see someone else has had such success!

Bodyrock is Awesome!!!! I love Zuzana.... even though she kicks my *kitten* on a regular basis!!!
  • lucysmommy
    lucysmommy Posts: 460
    Options
    amazing well done
    x
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    You look amazing.
  • HollieDoodles
    HollieDoodles Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    Gigi76- I am very impressed! You look amazing! I recently talked to someone about P90X, because he does it and some other crazy hard workouts, and I think I may give it a go. He's going to give me more info first. I automatically thought I couldn't do the work outs because I can't jump safely (long story... chronic health issue) but I got to thinking that everyone else is really into this thing, so I should see what all the excitement is about! LOL
    I would love to shock my doctors the next time I have a visit! :0)
    Thanks for sharing the pictures.
  • Morglem
    Morglem Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Wow! Way to bring sexy back! lol :) You look incredible!
  • sweebeesmom
    sweebeesmom Posts: 148
    Options
    awesome! awesome! awesome! you look like a different person!!
  • SaubleBeachBabe15
    Options
    Wow Great Job! I currently am having a hard time still because i want to see results fast..
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    Wowzers! You look great!!!!
  • melpap12
    melpap12 Posts: 50
    Options
    Amazing. You look awesome. I started it today. Wondering how fast I will see results.
  • jmruef
    jmruef Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Holy wow! You look fantastic! Well done!
  • speediejane
    speediejane Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    very inspiring, well done
  • GiGi76
    GiGi76 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    Oh wow thanks guys i never check this thread anymore but thanks for all the kind words!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!