Half Way Through Insanity

Options
compare1-1.jpg

So i'm not super happy about these results, but I thought maybe you guys would help me feel better about being done with the first month!

I've lost:

about 4 pound

3 inches in my waist

1 1/2 inches from my hips

I feel stronger, more in shape, and I honestly feel better about myself and I hope that after month 2 my pictures will actually reflect how I feel, because this results picture actually isn't very good :( but still it is success!

Replies

• Mando55
    Mando55 Posts: 140
    Options
    I didn't lose much weight when I did Insanity. I did lose inches and got stronger. Don't get discouraged and remember, press play and dig deeper! I definitely see a difference in the two pictures. Great job!
  • MZNIKKIBOO
    MZNIKKIBOO Posts: 190
    Options
    i can definitely tell n 30 days thats whats up! look at your pix hun u will see it too!
  • Macy_R
    Macy_R Posts: 91
    Options
    i can definitely tell n 30 days thats whats up! look at your pix hun u will see it too!

thanks for your kind words :) I needed it haha sometimes I guess we are our biggest critics!
  • barbiex3
    barbiex3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    i see the difference!! be proud woman! it's only been a month!! =]
  • dbzs
    dbzs Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You did all that in 30 days? That's great, keep it up. As you build muscle you'll burn more calories and you ought to see even more results.
  • austepants
    austepants Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I notice a lot of differences in the 2 pics! Your doing awesome keep up the great work!!!
  • Macy_R
    Options
    Thanks guys! I'm so motivated to get through month 2 now! wow. MFP is the best website, it has the biggest support group ever. :)
  • MrsRobertson1005
    MrsRobertson1005 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Wow! look at those abs coming out! you look amazing!!
  • Mando55
    Mando55 Posts: 140
    Options
    C'mon y'all.........LETS GOOOO!
  • Macy_R
    Options
    Wow! look at those abs coming out! you look amazing!!

seriously? wow! That's the area I hate most and if someone sees abs coming that unbelievable! wow! thanks!
  • lynnmarsh52
    lynnmarsh52 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Oh, there is definately a difference! I agree that you can start to see your '6 pack' forming! Just think what differences you're going to see in another month!

I think we all find it hard to see the results in ourselves.

I think you are doing fabulous - keep up the good work!

DIG DEEP Y'ALL! :wink:
  • evandmegsmom
    evandmegsmom Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I can totally tell the difference! ESPECIALLY in the midsection...and your legs are getting tiny! Now you're my motivation, as I'm almost done week 2. Keep pushing, girl. You look amazing.
  • bluemoon_2425
    Options
    I DEFINITELY see a difference too! You look much "tighter" and toned now. Keep it up!!!! You are doing great! I just did the Fit Test last night and thought I was going to die!! ha ha
  • wbond
    wbond Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    I am on Day 11 of doing Insanity myself...your results are awesome!!! Doing any other exercises or taking any supplements?
  • KristinAshli
    Options
    You can definately see a difference! You're looking great! You can really tell in your thighs and sides. Remember...a body transformation does happen over time, it takes months...maybe a year. You're on the right track, so keep it up! :)
  • MjDavis1981
    MjDavis1981 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    You most definitely can see a difference. Your stomach looks more toned. And your thighs look slimmer. I think u are doing a great job! I'm too embarrassed to take a picture like that.
  • Macy_R
    Options
    I am on Day 11 of doing Insanity myself...your results are awesome!!! Doing any other exercises or taking any supplements?

I don't have time for any other exercises so insanity is all I do :) besides it really is a workout!!! and as for supplements I take a protein shake after each workout, it helps with soreness and it's supposed to help build lean muscule(not the best if you are strickly just trying to lose weight because it can contribute to weight gain because of muscule). I also take b12 vitamins(helps with energy and metabolism) and a multivitamin to help fill in the gaps I'm not getting from my diet :)
  • johnnythebaptist
    Options
    Girl u rock keep it up!!!!!!!!!
  • nisharae
    nisharae Posts: 204
    Options
    Girl, dont get down in yourself... You definitally look way more defined! Keep pushing through, you'll see results, and even just feeling better and stronger is even really worth the work ;) Keep it up :D
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    You're doing well. How are your protein levels? Are you following the nutrition guide that came with the program?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!