Home exercising

Options
Holy cow, I cannot believe how amazing Fitness Blender videos are on YouTube!!! I just did a 24 minute cardio strength video... I feel amazing and burned 253 calories!!! Everybody needs to check them out

Replies

• mscallorn
    mscallorn Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thank for the info! I workout at home and am always looking for something new to try!
  • corrinrosales5
    corrinrosales5 Posts: 58 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Let me know what you think @mscallorn
  • tiffanysotoxo
    tiffanysotoxo Posts: 36 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I love that channel too! I'm actually getting ready to workout to their videos now lol. Good job at burning those calories!
  • SkinnyGirlCarrie
    SkinnyGirlCarrie Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    they are my favorites! i just started round 2 of the 8-week FBfit program
  • corrinrosales5
    Options
    Awesome! I'll def be incorporating these into my every day routines. I like how they are not repetitive. So much better then my beach body stuff
  • jesoverley
    jesoverley Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I also really like HASfit.com - they have a 30 days ab challenge calendar that is amazing!
  • pondee629
    pondee629 Posts: 2,469 Member
    Options
    they are my favorites! i just started round 2 of the 8-week FBfit program

Have you used FitnessBlender's free programs before your purchase? Would you recommend the purchase over a plan/calendar of my own using their free programs? (I've been doing this for about a month, or so) I heard that their paid programs are a compilation of their free workouts. Is this so? Does their grouping/scheduling of these workouts make it worth the price? I know $15 or so ain't much. How do you like the paid program to date? Why? Sorry to be a bother. ;-)
  • SunshaunSmiles
    SunshaunSmiles Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Fitness Blender is pure awesomeness. Also check out Millionaire Hoy on YouTube. I love having a variety and with those 2 you can't go wrong!
  • corrinrosales5
    Options
    Thanks for the recommendations! I'll check em out :)
  • katekc22
    katekc22 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Fitness blender is awesome! I do those when I hit a platue at the gym, I take a break and do the fitness blender and I start losing again I love it.
  • strong_curves
    strong_curves Posts: 2,229 Member
    Options
    I love them. Another youtuber I love is Millionaire Hoy, he will kick your butt!