Today is a good day!

Options
So today I officially fit back into my "thin jeans" which I've been saving for years, determined to get back into them!! Another goal met today is that my weight is the least it's been for over three years!!!! So proud of myself (blowing my trumpet I know)!! I still need to lose at least another 10lb to be at the best weight for my health & bmi. But the end target is now in sight, giving me even more motivation!!

Replies

• sophiejane1988
    sophiejane1988 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    cl1ymdhk8riq.jpeg

Been a long day at Uni but I feel good!!! :D
  • Clobern80
    Clobern80 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    Awesome! And don't ever feel bad for blowing your own horn. There's nothing wrong with being proud of your accomplishments.
  • nm2bsc
    nm2bsc Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Looking good, I bet you feel good too, congrats!
  • Chocmom
    Chocmom Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • jmeebeee
    jmeebeee Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    wooHoo!! great job!!! ;)
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    That's great! Congratulations :)
  • ariel0318
    ariel0318 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Congrats
  • Linseymout
    Linseymout Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Well done!!
  • alynxx2016
    alynxx2016 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Congrats and well done!
  • saminabilal
    saminabilal Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I've kept my skinny jeans also can't wait to get back into them
  • monicahurney
    monicahurney Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You should blow your own horn! That's an awesome accomplishment! Yay for you!
  • JENIPENNY123
    JENIPENNY123 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Sophie! Like you, I've lost a lot of weight (50 pounds) and I am now 11 lbs from my goal weight. Unlike you, I donated many of my jeans in September 2014 thinking that I would never fit into them again. The two pairs that I kept are now falling down. Guess I should have kept those other jeans!

Again congratulations!! Go you!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!