Stay at home mom, new & looking for friends!

Options
amcasto1
amcasto1 Posts: 2 Member
edited January 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone! I'm a stay at home mom of 4 & looking to lose 60 pounds. I'm new to losing weight & can really use some motivation & encouragement.

Replies

• holt6812
    holt6812 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm also a stay at home mom of 4. Just had our last baby 9 weeks ago and need to lose 60-70 lbs. would love some motivation and a friend who's life is equally as crazy as my own :)
  • mandyhill09
    mandyhill09 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm a stay at home mom of 2 boys. I'm looking to lose 20ish pounds! I would love to help motivate and encourage you guys :)
  • edauzat2
    edauzat2 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I work full time, but I'm a single mother of a 15 month old daughter. Have 100+ to lose
  • shaernox
    shaernox Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Im a stay at home my and looking to lose 100lbs as well
  • londette
    londette Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a stay at home mom of 6. I've lost 28 and still have about 60-70 to lose. I would love to help and encourage you, it has helped me so much having a great support system here!
  • alismommy1992
    alismommy1992 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Sahm here too add me u guys im trying to lose 100 lbs i have an adorable 19 month old bby girl
  • coloradokat78
    coloradokat78 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I am a SAHM of 2 and looking lose about 30-40 pounds. Anyone feel free to add me.
  • abstew04
    abstew04 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hey! I just joined today and am looking for friends also to help encourage me. Feel free to add me!
  • kfm6
    kfm6 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I'm halfway to my goal of losing 50. Friend me if you want to provide mutual support for each other.

Kevin