Motivational friends wanted

Options
I am in need of some motivational friends to help keep me on track. It is hard for me to stay motivated. If you would like to help me, please add me: bskadams0203

Replies

• beckyml1980
    beckyml1980 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I will add you. I am also looking for the same thing. Although I am looking for friends who do more then just 'like' my activity. I hate that darn 'Like' button. takes nothing to hit the button, it's a lot more motivating to comment on peoples progress. :)
  • Greenbirdsmom
    Greenbirdsmom Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I would like to help you both can u add me or tell me how to add you new to this
  • valerierackly74
    valerierackly74 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    i
    I am in need of some motivational friends to help keep me on track. It is hard for me to stay motivated. If you would like to help me, please add me: bskadams0203

me too. i'll add you. would people add me too. i quickly loose motivation. i've tried so many times on my own. i don't seem to be able to stay focused on the goal even when i begin loosing weight.
  • lmorales2019
    lmorales2019 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Me too! Most of the friends I have on here aren't active anymore :(
  • tsuki_ryuu
    tsuki_ryuu Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to gain some motivational friends too.
  • debbysatit
    debbysatit Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I too am looking for more friends for support and motivation. I like Becky hope to find friends who do more than just like all the time.