Replies

• kcpond
    kcpond Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Hello from London, Ontario.
  • SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    Options
    MrWilson6 wrote: »
    Gotta love Canada!! Where we rely on the windchill to determine how many layer of clothing to wear before we step out the door in the morning. -22 in Ottawa this morning!

Sorry to disappoint....the bulbs are already poking out of the soil over here on the West Coast.

I cannot believe I just replied with "sorry".
    Options
    tumblr_lyy1lycvvh1rol9xto1_500.gif

Ottawa here

You might not want to be my friend on MFP, my US MFP friends are mean and make fun of me for always apologizing

Uh, if I remember correctly, you don't know who Tim Horton was, therefore you had your passport revoked. You are no longer Canadian.

I also HATE hockey.....

The only way to redeem yourself is if you love poutine. Otherwise, we will deport you along with the Biebs.
  • MelkaBielka
    MelkaBielka Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Da Da Canada! Canuck in lovely GTA checking in. Hope everyone is starting the new year feeling good about their goals :smile:
  • Devon_CJ
    Devon_CJ Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hey I am from Calgary.
  • melissavangulck287
    melissavangulck287 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    BAHAHA! Down with the Biebs!! And on another note...who HATES hockey???
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lyy1lycvvh1rol9xto1_500.gif

Ottawa here

You might not want to be my friend on MFP, my US MFP friends are mean and make fun of me for always apologizing

Uh, if I remember correctly, you don't know who Tim Horton was, therefore you had your passport revoked. You are no longer Canadian.

I also HATE hockey.....

The only way to redeem yourself is if you love poutine. Otherwise, we will deport you along with the Biebs.

If you don't love poutine...there is something very wrong with you...
  • Escloflowne
    Options
    Gotta love Canada!! Where we rely on the windchill to determine how many layer of clothing to wear before we step out the door in the morning. -22 in Ottawa this morning!

Sorry to disappoint....the bulbs are already poking out of the soil over here on the West Coast.

She's not sorry, just FYI....NOT IN THE LEAST!!!!
  • KittyHeaven74
    KittyHeaven74 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    BAHAHA! Down with the Biebs!! And on another note...who HATES hockey???

Raises hand. I detest most sports.
  • jkquinn13
    jkquinn13 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    ooh poutine....with a butter tart for dessert
  • MrWilson6
    MrWilson6 Posts: 148 Member
    Options

HA! We were just poking fun at those in Vancouver, and the sheer panic that they have when an inch of snow falls in the city! Good laughs on our end.
    Options

HA! We were just poking fun at those in Vancouver, and the sheer panic that they have when an inch of snow falls in the city! Good laughs on our end.

I have no defense to that because it's absolutely true. Any dusting of snow basically incapacitates this city.
  • kasperwasper2016
    kasperwasper2016 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    BC :)
  • Escloflowne
    Options

I have no defense to that because it's absolutely true. Any dusting of snow basically incapacitates this city.

Also "downhill brakers" "OMG it's downhill here, better slam on the brakes and go 30 under the limit until I get to that upward part!"
  • tiffanymalak
    tiffanymalak Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Manitoban :)
  • melissavangulck287
    melissavangulck287 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    BC :)
    Woohoo! B.C. Born and raised here!!! But then moved to Ontario
  • sabified
    sabified Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Born and raised in Toronto but currently in Dubai! Feel free to add me :smile:
  • jkquinn13
    jkquinn13 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    So, BC, MB, ON, PQ, .....we're almost halfway there....
  • Iggy585
    Iggy585 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I lived in Ottawa most of my life but moved to Toronto a few months ago. I'm going to need a new snow shovel :-/
  • chocolatexxmintt
    chocolatexxmintt Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm from windy Newfoundland! Feel free to add me :) If I haven't already added you