Looking for positive people!

Options
Hey everyone!! I'm looking to build a support base in my journey!! I'm an active member of FitGirlsGuide and just recently started Couch to 5k. Truly looking to make 2016 MY year. Last year I turned 26 and something happened and I lost sight of what I wanted, who I was. I put on about 15-20 pounds at my new job. I was depressed. 2016 is a new start, a new me. I've tried fads and diets and gyms tons of times before, but I've never felt like this. Ready to work, sweat, bleed and burn for a new me! Anyone else looking for buddies?!? Friend me! ❤️

Laura

Replies

• antonioramir3z
    antonioramir3z Posts: 29 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Hey good luck :)
  • andrewdoeppenschmidt
    Options
    Hey I'm in the same boat I put on quite a bit of weight I two was depressed 2014 was a great year for me but last year was really bad and well I've been off to a good start it always could use an encouraging friend
  • charleykayesmom
    charleykayesmom Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    2016 is going to be the best year yet. Its the year of making changes for YOU! A year to start taking care of YOURSELF so that you can take care of the people around you! I would love to help encourage you and bring some positive vibes your way!!!! I too have been depressed in the past and it wasnt until I made changes in my life to make me a better me that I regained my confidence in myself and truely found ME. Last year, I started my journey in Jan 15 and lost 30 lbs throughout the year. I have more to go but the fact that I FEEL healthy is the best part. Its ok if I am not a size 6...if I feel like a million bucks because I am eating healthy and moving my body then that is what matters most. Its all about that inner self. Find it, own it and crush your goals. Its completely possible!
  • Billy60s
    Billy60s Posts: 1,566 Member
    Options
    Keen supporter to anyone who needs it
    Good luck in 2016
  • ScottGreece
    ScottGreece Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am fairly positive and look forward to helping in any way from here in Athens, Greece...
  • djamescrna
    djamescrna Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good luck!! Stay positive !!!! Xo
  • starbuckaddict
    starbuckaddict Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm super interactive on here and try to be super positive as well!
  • beckyml1980
    beckyml1980 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I have added you. I am looking for motivational friends who do more then just "like" progress. That darn like button.....
  • ScottGreece
    ScottGreece Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have added you. I am looking for motivational friends who do more then just "like" progress. That darn like button.....

Like ;)
  • Shasha1x
    Shasha1x Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey just added you! :-)
  • kamrankhaled
    kamrankhaled Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Sent req :)
  • Forestgirly
    Forestgirly Posts: 2,700 Member
    Options
    Laura8liz wrote: »
    Hey everyone!! I'm looking to build a support base in my journey!! I'm an active member of FitGirlsGuide and just recently started Couch to 5k. Truly looking to make 2016 MY year. Last year I turned 26 and something happened and I lost sight of what I wanted, who I was. I put on about 15-20 pounds at my new job. I was depressed. 2016 is a new start, a new me. I've tried fads and diets and gyms tons of times before, but I've never felt like this. Ready to work, sweat, bleed and burn for a new me! Anyone else looking for buddies?!? Friend me! ❤️

Laura

I have to lose a lot weight as well and is so hard I went on different diets but didn't work out well though