Fitbit not syncing

Options
Fitbit is not syncing to MFP. I am on iPhone 6s Plus since December so both apps are freshly installed. I had the same problem with my android most of last year. Frustrated that I am paying for a premium service and can't utilize this function (and yes I realize this is not a premium function but if the free stuff doesn't work then how do I know the premium functionality is working correctly)

Replies

• Angie52732
    Angie52732 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Is there any information on if this is a larger problem or just mine? I have deleted and reinstalled apps and still nothing. They had this problem last year as well and it took months for it to be fixed. Any resolutions on this?
  • rhartrn
    rhartrn Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Annoyed and frusterated by the same problem! Hope they get it fixed soon!
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    Options
    Mine stopped synchronizing with my Samsung Galaxy S4 after an O/S update, but I remembered that I still had the USB dongle plugged into my PC (which is almost always on when I'm at home) and it's still uploading correctly through there.
  • Kyrenora
    Kyrenora Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    There was a notice a week or two ago saying that MFP was having trouble adapting to the huge influx of new users (due to New Year's resolutions) with Fitbits. It should be sorted out soon.
  • MrsJ1210
    MrsJ1210 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    At risk of sounding daft but what do you do with the dongle. How does it then transfer the information to MFP?