Pizza Hut has been my best friend!

Options
I'm 5'8" I topped out at 348 pounds in September, I started using MFP, and it showed me just how insane my eating habits were. Love this app, it's helped me get my eating habits under control and I have lost 41 pounds so far. Just now discovered the community feature on this app, looking forward to making new friends and continuing this journey with like minded people. Hope everyone is having a great day, happy Wednesday!

Replies

• motivated2419
    motivated2419 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. I am on here everyday.
  • JustinAnimal
    JustinAnimal Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    Okay, what did this have to do with Pizza Hut?
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Thank you, I hope you're also having a great Wednesday. But go on about the Pizza Hut, please.
  • greenolivetree
    greenolivetree Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    I think the point was that formerly Pizza Hut was their best friend but now they have myfitnessPAL instead???
  • LazyGuy91
    LazyGuy91 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Pizza Hut sucks, but I feel your pain and we can still be friends! Feel free to add me!
  • Odilerubia
    Odilerubia Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I just posted a homemad pizza recipe on the board Diet and weightloss help, this is the good variety of pizza addiction!
  • guimonn
    guimonn Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow that is awesome 41 pounds that is not easy!!!
  • deboo75
    deboo75 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've been using MFP for a while too on and off but just now getting into the community side for some extra support. I'm also the same current weight as you I think 307lbs-ish? If you're UK based Pizza Express Leggara pizza is only 500 cals because they cut a hole in the middle and fill it with salad! Pizza is not your enemy! x
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I wanted a heartbreaking story about a person and the love of their life, Pizza Hut. But Pizza Hut was not as pure as they thought. One night, they came home to find Pizza Hut in bed with its coworker jan, from accounting! The horror! But now they have realized they don't need Pizza Hut, and kicked it to the curb. Now Pizza Hut lives with its parents again because it did not deserve OP. Also Jan got a rash from all that spicy pizza sauce.
  • bpwolf77
    bpwolf77 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    In March 2011, I weighed 200 pounds, in Seprember of 2015 my weight had climbed up to 348 pounds. I'm an emotional eater and after I hit 300 pounds, I pretty much gave up on even pretending to care about my weight. It was Pizza Hut delivery every day. And the stuffed crust pizza packed on almost 50 pounds on me in less than 3 months.