30 days in a row for 30 minutes - anyone game??

Options
Hi everyone!

Today marks exactly 30 days until my best friend's wedding (:noway:) and I've decided to challenge myself to workout at least 30 days every day for the next 30 days. Does anyone else want in??? I figured we could post what we did each day and just keep each other motivated!

Today I did 44 minutes of a Biggest Loser workout DVD.

Good luck :smile:

Replies

• TakuraHunt
    TakuraHunt Posts: 208
    Options
    I'm in...

I jogged/walked 2 miles at lunch - 22 mins
    and after work Idid Zumba Sculpt & Tone, and flat abs - 65 mins
  • nkswans
    nkswans Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a great plan I could definitely benefit from it especially with the hotter weather! I will try my hardest with you Britt!! Good luck everyone! :smile:
  • britt_fit
    britt_fit Posts: 169
    Options
    Nice work!
  • britt_fit
    Options
    Hi everyone!

Today marks exactly 30 days until my best friend's wedding (:noway:) and I've decided to challenge myself to workout at least 30 days every day for the next 30 days. Does anyone else want in??? I figured we could post what we did each day and just keep each other motivated!

Today I did 44 minutes of a Biggest Loser workout DVD.

Good luck :smile:

**Er I meant every day for 30 min for the next 30 days lol. Yay Noelle I'm glad you've joined us :) Let's kick the next 30 days in the butt!!
  • Reese104
    Reese104 Posts: 26
    Options
    absolutely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sounds great!
  • CindyLHolbrook
    CindyLHolbrook Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in, my daughter gets married Aug. 18 and I need to lose 30lbs. I will be happy if I can lose 20. Today I did 90 min. of biking, felt good. Yesterday did a 3 hr. hike. Now what to do tomorrow? Good luck to us all.
  • kriots
    kriots Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    go buy JM 30dayshred, you wont be sorry. you do it everyday for 30 days.
  • britt_fit
    Options
    I actually have 30 Day Shred being sent in the mail to me! I hope it arrives sooooooon! Good luck everyone!
  • britt_fit
    Options
    How was day 1 for everyone? (We don't have to count yesterday since I posted this late yesterday) I did 30 Day Shred Level 1 and 10 minutes of combined jumping exercises (jumping jacks, butt kicks, jump rope, and high knees).
  • britt_fit
    Options
    Any one going to post???? I guess I'll keep posting for a day or so in case...today I swam laps for an hour!