That "oh crap" moment

Options
allabouthegains
allabouthegains Posts: 46 Member
explain your most embarrassing or "oh crap" moment that happened to you at the gym.

Replies

• dozensofthreads
    dozensofthreads Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I used the triceps pull machine backwards. I also kind of snorted water instead of drinking it when I was in the middle of a 10 mile bike.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I stepped on a moving treadmill and fell off
  • dozensofthreads
    dozensofthreads Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I stepped on a moving treadmill and fell off
    Ouch! Bruises?
  • allabouthegains
    Options
    Treadmill one is pretty bad and sorta funny. Sorry bout that lol
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I have a scar on my knee
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    I thought I'd merely tooted while riding a horse, but had moderate diarrhea. Ew! :sick:
  • carolinemtz22
    carolinemtz22 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    zcb94 wrote: »
    I thought I'd merely tooted while riding a horse, but had moderate diarrhea. Ew! :sick:

Oh my!.....I'm sorry for that.

I was running at the park and ran into a pole had to get 7 stitches.

Not the gym....but its still embarrassing!.
  • jbuzzed
    jbuzzed Posts: 10,173 Member
    Options
    I put too much weight on for chest presses, no spotter, thought I'd die.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    I was warming up the other day with 145 lb squats. I thought they felt kind of funny, when I went to add weight I noticed I had not added 5 lbs to one side of the bar. I felt so stupid. It's not like I'm a complete newb. I was shooting for a PR that day too so I really had to pull myself together and refocus.

Also once I took too much of that ESP pre-workout and had to go home. I think I cried.
  • allabouthegains
    Options
    Hahahah ^^ awesome
  • ChrissyC1985
    ChrissyC1985 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    my big mouth getting me into trouble. this girl was acting like a spoiled brat, ordering the gym staff around so she didn't have to get off her machine like the rest of us would, the gym was deadly silent completely shocked at how she was acting (probably early 20's so should definitely know better) and next thing I know "Jesus, Princess" has come out of my mouth. i thought it was under my breath but seeing how the entire gym looked straight at me, i guess it wasn't!
  • daross16
    daross16 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I was running on the treadmill, pretty hard and pretty fast. And so my phone started to fall off the thing it was sitting on in front of me. So while trying to catch it, my ipod fell out my pocket and flew off the treadmill, and I kinda tripped in the process. And then the older man next to me was laughing at me. So..
  • motterotter
    motterotter Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Staring at a good looking guy while on the treadmill i stumbled and fell
    He smirked
    I died
  • Jetamu96
    Jetamu96 Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Tripped while on the treadmill, fell into a heap on the floor, proceeded to have an uncontrollable giggling fit!
  • _Pseudonymous_
    _Pseudonymous_ Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    when I mistook the weights I put on the bar as pounds... instead of kilos
  • SugarBabyGirl
    SugarBabyGirl Posts: 7,026 Member
    Options
    Checking out a guy on the stair monster last night and walked into the door frame of the ladies change room, instead of through it.
  • cookielover_96
    cookielover_96 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I tried walking backwards on the treadmill at incline. Another recent one is helping my sister do a hand stand against the wall but it was a fail-made a loud sound we were fooling around anyways haha
  • myheartsabattleground
    myheartsabattleground Posts: 2,040 Member
    Options
    my big mouth getting me into trouble. this girl was acting like a spoiled brat, ordering the gym staff around so she didn't have to get off her machine like the rest of us would, the gym was deadly silent completely shocked at how she was acting (probably early 20's so should definitely know better) and next thing I know "Jesus, Princess" has come out of my mouth. i thought it was under my breath but seeing how the entire gym looked straight at me, i guess it wasn't!

I would have said something too xD
  • d_thomas02
    d_thomas02 Posts: 9,048 Member
    Options
    During my knee rehab (ACL) my PT had me skipping. Imagine, a 50 yr old over-weight man trying to re-learn how to skip in the middle of a crowded gym mostly full of college age athletes.

Also the monster walks with a band at the knees. Even doing it right, I felt like Donald Duck.

sbfkl8x871l9.jpg