Noobie here

Options
Hi! My name is Amber I'm 27 and a mother of 3. I've been going back and forth between loosing and gaining. I suffer from PTSD (non military related) and the depression etc. has been kicking my rear. With all the medications I found myself as a zombie and before I could blink it was like 100lbs had crept up over night. So here I am finally ready to start my journey to a healthier me. My goals are of course weight loss but also to change my mindset and one day live with less/no medications. I would love some friends and motaviation to help make my journey easier :) Feel free to add me

Replies

• Passionately_Positive
    Options
    Oh I just love to see someone so honest and true to themselves in an open forum. Friend Request sent! =)
  • adpiorkowski
    adpiorkowski Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    :)
  • sandy4443
    sandy4443 Posts: 5 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Hello I'm new here im 25 and on medication for depression & anxiety , also on meds for high blood pressure and I'm anaemic . weight has crept on with having two kids and the medication . I want so badly to be off medication and be healthy . I have no idea how to add friends ?
  • eringibsonart72
    eringibsonart72 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I too suffer from ptsd from my husband's suicide. I gained so much weight and I don't know many others in my situation. I would love to add you.
  • Monnie67
    Monnie67 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Add me,
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome