Needing new friends and support :)

Options
2»

Replies

• sherrishift
    sherrishift Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You are more than welcome to add me! Along with everyone else! I would love to support and have support!
  • evilpixii5
    evilpixii5 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me....I'm also new here & can use some friends & support!! :smile:
  • maemiller
    maemiller Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    You can add me
  • luna1995yader
    Options
    please add me cuz today is my first day and i feel like this is not gonna work my name is Ericka
  • lajuice24
    lajuice24 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!:flowerforyou:
  • luna1995yader
    Options
    wow thats awsome i just stared it and i feel like is not gonna work at all and i need to luss 70lbs i hava zumba vidios in the house and i dont feel like doing it help me please
    Ericka
    Honduras
  • cursedcristy
    cursedcristy Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • dawnstl
    dawnstl Posts: 91
    Options
    You can add me. We all can use the extra support!

Dawn
  • BobertC
    BobertC Posts: 123
    Options
    you can add me too
  • karona313
    karona313 Posts: 37
    Options
    I will definiely add you. I think we all have fought similar battles...as far as emotions and food being more than sustinence (sp?). It is great to know you have done so well. I have lost about 60 so far, but I need to lose this last 30 or so. I've accepted that this is a battle I will always have to fight, much like any addiction. My addiction isn't so much to food as much as it is to self sabotaging. I really think the root lies in believing I deserve more and not denying myself success. I always tend to sabotage just short of my goals. I'm learning to not do that anymore. I will definitely be support anytime you need it. I know I will!
  • Dimplez1518
    Options
    I'm new to the site too trynna lose the the weight that's me dragging me down ever since vie gained them back! I know it's going to be difficult but I'm looking foward to accomplishing my goal andbfeeling better about myself. So far I'm using it daily it's giving me an insight on how much I need to change in my lifestyle, well I as well need new friends on the sight because the support and motivation is a great dealbreaker at elates for me... Be glad and Hope to meet new support buddies :)
  • Justkf
    Justkf Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    You can add me, and you can do it, I am convinced.
  • bittygirl51
    bittygirl51 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I would be glad to support and encourage you in your journey. I lost 55 lbs. with WW, but want to lose 15 more with myfitnesspal
  • Ocguevarra
    Options
    You can add me as well...I am new too!