Piece of a** or loved for who you are inside?

Options
I'm faith in someone was questioned greatly tonight! I feel I am a good person for the most part. Tho I do feel very guilty fir a few things in my life, (ie.. Losing my twins), among other things. T bust my A** to get in shape, but it seems, I'm wanted fir soley what I look like, and wether or not I will do favors, to put it nicely! I'm hoping that you all don't gave someone in your life who only wants you, or doesn't want you, for how you look, or the shape your in!! I'm sorry, just needed to vent!!

Oh, and that your thoughts and feeling don't mean s**t to them either... That's all. Thank you

Replies

• elizwelshman
    elizwelshman Posts: 136
    Options
    I always told myself I rather be alone forever (and a cat lady, inside joke among my friends) then to feel as though I am never good enough for who I am. Real beauty is skin deep. In the end, we all grow old with many imperfections. When you find someone who finds you absolutely perfect for who you are, they want to become old and wrinkly with you together.
    If you feel unloved, always remember to love yourself.
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    im so awesome from the inside that it radiates into this beautiful manflesh on the outside
  • 58rocker
    58rocker Posts: 28
    Options
    I think you needed to vent your feelings prettypain, best thing you could do. This happens to many, many people and it is wrong. Your partner or spouse should love and accept you for everything you are, not just the part of you they happen to like.

Of course your thoughts, plans and feelings are as important and should not be ignored. I am sure a lot of us here are hoping that things turn around for you and improve. A problem shared is......

Best of luck
  • AngelsKisses75
    AngelsKisses75 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I had one of those. :embarassed: I set him out with the trash one night, and wouldn't you know it along came a garbage collector. :laugh:

*hugs* I care what you think ... for what that is worth. :flowerforyou:

(I also feel the need to remind you of five drooling admirers not so very long a go) :wink: