I'm having trouble calorie count

Options
Who else has trouble eating the amount of food a day to reach your calorie goal...some days.. A lot of days I struggle to eat that much and still have a productive workout

Replies

• __Wolf__
    __Wolf__ Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    The best thing to do is plan your meals ahead of time. This will help you manage your calories and prevent you from over and under eating
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    nobody gets fat by eating too little ;)

make sure you are WEIGHING all your food.you may be eating more than you think you are.
  • steuartcj
    steuartcj Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    If you are having trouble eating the volume of food to reach your daily goal intake, eat higher calorie food, but, less volume.
  • gcdejean84
    gcdejean84 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    No I'm having a problem with eating 4 to 5 meals a day.
    I'm used to eating 2 to 3 times a day
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    You don't need to eat 4 to 5 times a day. Meal frequency has nothing to do with weight loss. Calorie deficit is what is important.
  • Protranser
    Protranser Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Why did you stop eating 2-3 times a day? Just add extra portions to your meals or eat high calorie low volume food (nuts, cheeses, oils, sugary creamy treats)
    gcdejean84 wrote: »
    No I'm having a problem with eating 4 to 5 meals a day.
    I'm used to eating 2 to 3 times a day

• gcdejean84
    Options
    I understand all that but according to this app I need to eat 1500 calories a day and I burn around 600 a day at the gym
  • gcdejean84
    Options
    And it's really hard for me to fit that in without feeling like I'm spending way to much money and just eating to just eat
  • Protranser
    Protranser Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    It seems to me that you've made your mind and you really don't want to meet the suggested calorie goals.

If you lose at a rate you're comfortable with then continue on with what you're doing.