Low impact exercises?

Options
I currently have a damage ligament in my knee so looking for any ideas for exercise or workouts that is suitable for me. I do weights and currently started turbo training on the bike as these are low impact. Is there anything I can do (except swimming - I'm like a brick) before I get bored doing the same stuff? Much appreciated.
Feel free to add me for motivation and support ☺️

Replies

• terbusha
    terbusha Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    Have you heard of the at-home work out programs PiYo and P90? You should check them out. Low impact and good for stretching (especially PiYo)
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    Tai Chi. Burns 300kcals an hour. Not much but you'll be chilled out and have improved yourself physically in many ways.
  • Madmicky74
    Madmicky74 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I've not heard off either of your suggestions but it's certainly something I'll look into. Thank you both for commenting
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    Aqua fit, Zumba Gold, chair-based workouts (high to low calorie burns)
  • rosey35
    rosey35 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    YouTube have some great channels Jessica smith, popsugar, fitness blender. Yoga
  • Madmicky74
    Options
    Thank you... I'll have a look ☺️
  • lindsayh87
    lindsayh87 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I just purchased PIYO because I needed a break from the high impact. It's a Pilates/yoga combo so you get more of burn and a couple of the videos are even cardio based. I've read of a lot of people doing it with injuries so it would be worth a try!
  • Madmicky74
    Options
    Cheers, I had a look at it yesterday so I might give it a try... Looks good ☺️