Replies

• kleavitt1992
    kleavitt1992 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Smart pop 100 calorie bags
  • mlecin
    mlecin Posts: 16
    Options
    Half a serving of Veggie Straws and 2 tablespoons of hummus - about 115 calories.
  • jeffrogov
    jeffrogov Posts: 1
    Options
    for those days when your all out of calories, but still hungry:

1 piece of butterball turkey lunch meat - 35 calories, i dill pickle spear - 0 calories, and a little bit of mustard- 0 calories.
    put the mustard on the lunch meat and wrap up the pickle and enjoy......I know I'm a little weird, but at only 35 calories it's really good!
  • harderfasterstr0nger
    Options
    I wish I could eat peanut butter! But I know I binge badly on it so I just don't start... haha.

Tomatoes + Sargento Light string cheese =72 cals
    Cucumbers + Laughing Cow wedge = 48 cals
    Jello= 5 cals
    Cuties (clementines)= 25 cals

Since my snacks and meals are usually the same calorically, some fave low cal meals:
    Squash + Parkay =45 cals
    Egg whites + Walden Farms syrup= 17 cals
    Fage 0% Greek Yogurt with cinnamon and Stevia= 90 cals
    3 slices Deli Fresh Oven Roasted Turkey Breast + Dill Pickle = 34 cals
    25 raspberries, 30 blueberries, 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla Almond Breeze, Stevia = 55 cals
  • Justkf
    Justkf Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    these are great! I carry a bag of cheerios with me when I need a little "crunch" and fiber too.
  • ceschwartz
    ceschwartz Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Pickles!
  • donnaswaff
    Options
    Like your snack...I tried it...
  • apoyser
    apoyser Posts: 35
    Options
    Pink lady apples! 80cal and filling. I like to eat one b4 meals to help with feeling full.
  • mytime60
    mytime60 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Laughing Cow Baby Bel Light cheese. 50 Cal
  • VirtuousJoy
    VirtuousJoy Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Rainbow rice crispie treats!! (regular rice crispie treats with mini m&m chunks inside) 90 calories!!
  • quietlywinning
    quietlywinning Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    watermelon
  • SunshineRowe
    Options
    ezekial raisin bread
  • photorific
    photorific Posts: 577 Member
    Options

1 piece of butterball turkey lunch meat - 35 calories, i dill pickle spear - 0 calories, and a little bit of mustard- 0 calories.
    put the mustard on the lunch meat and wrap up the pickle and enjoy......I know I'm a little weird, but at only 35 calories it's really good!

When I was a kid, my mom would make me a similar snack. Balogna, slice of American cheese, and pickle (dill or sweet)... roll up an eat! I still make this every once in a while (although now, I have to go to the store and intentionally purchase all these ingredients, 'cause they're not staples here).
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    Half a serving of Veggie Straws and 2 tablespoons of hummus - about 115 calories.

I've done this, it's fantastic!

I also love:

Light yogurt (80-110 cals)
    Ounce of raw peapods (12 cals)
    100 calorie packs of Emerald almonds
    Frozen cherry tomatoes, the liquid inside freezes into a sweet popsicle! (5 cals each)
  • courtneylwatson
    courtneylwatson Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    40 calorie low fat fudgesicle
  • deenie169
    deenie169 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    watermelon!
    Cucumbers!
    :smile:
    Not exciting but there is nothing better than a big ol' bowl of watermelon chunks with a little salt!
  • harderfasterstr0nger
    Options
    Ooh, Trader Joe's also has fantastic fruit leathers, individually packaged nuts, and these yogurt tubes called Squishers. Totally organic, throw em in the freezer and you're only set back 60 cals. And sugar free popsicles of course! :D TJ's is definately worth the drive.
  • Lindholm1020
    Options
    I like frozen blueberries (cheaper than fresh) with vanilla or lemon yogurt. Also, in brown paper bags, you can pop popcorn in the microwave with no oil at all...2 to 2.5 minutes tops
  • cmallen1010
    Options
    100 Calorie Emerald Nuts
    Sargento Cheese Stick w/ Kashi Crackers = 150 cals
    100 Calorie Athenos Greek Yogurt w/ Fruit

Thanks all for the great new snack ideas... I can't wait to try some of these!

:smile:
  • widmar
    widmar Posts: 72
    Options

This sounds good and I don't even like pickles much. LOL