60 lbs to lose and keep off! Let's support each other!

Options
Hey I'm new here! Two months ago I weighted myself and it showed 230; i couldn't believe that was ME and I knew I had to do something about it! Slowly but surely I've lost (and kept off!) over 25 lbs now. And now that I'm almost at the 'below 200' mark which was my first goal, I am beginning to set my next goal! My next goal which will make me so excited is to see '167' on the scale. Haha don't ask why it's that weird number!
I'm hoping we can encourage each other through this journey! Let's remember that the journey can be just as beautiful and meaningful as the destination

Replies

• wannalose40mfp
    wannalose40mfp Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic, keep up the great work and u will continue to lose. Feel free to add me!
  • alexisward124
    alexisward124 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    How did you do it?! I'm trying to lose about 15 pounds and I'm struggling really bad
  • twyla77
    twyla77 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    keep it up! add me & we can motivate each other!
  • Toconquermyself
    Toconquermyself Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Amazing. Keep it up.
  • cozette111
    cozette111 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much!! And I really haven't done too much, but I am so surprised I maintained my weight during my 2 week visit home for the holidays. I was keeping my calories below 1000 whenever I could because it's really hard for me to lose weight from my thyroid disease... Haha I eat a lot of soup which is probably my key!! And I live in Florida so going on a long walk everyday is so beautiful and enjoyable. Wishing you all the best! We will reach our goals! (:
  • puddn22
    puddn22 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great job !!! Feel free to add me we need all the support we can get !!!