My 864,922nd time losing weight...

Options
Hi, I am Melissa :) I am 30 years old from the BEAUTIFUL state of Alaska! I have four children and one husband lol We have been married for 12.5 years! So, like my title states, here I am again. I started out weighing the highest I have ever weighed without being pregnant. Its gross. But here I am! I am down 17 lbs and have been going for two weeks now. I am 5'7. I would love to get to 100 lbs lost and then see where I go from there. Looking forward to meeting people with similar goals as mine and in kinda the same situations. Or anyone that likes to offer encouragement to others!
Thanks for reading

Replies

• wannalose40mfp
    wannalose40mfp Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hello Melissa, u lost 17lbs in 2 weeks. That's great. Stick with it and u will get to that 100lbs lost mark. Feel free to add me, I'm looking to loose 40 lbs myself, maybe more, hopefully. Feel free to add me.
  • barb78009
    barb78009 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Melissa. Like you I am at my heaviest weight ever and have dieted many times. I am now hoping that a lifestyle change will mean this is the last time. You can get there. We can lose it. I want to lose 80 lbs. then see what I can do after that. Please add me.
  • chyeahdanielle
    chyeahdanielle Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Alaska is so beautiful I used to live in Wasilla and soldotna and both of my son's were born there! Feel free to add me and we can help motivate/support each other
  • vyaron97
    vyaron97 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I wish you luck Melissa I am trying to lose weight as well. But it's been hard with recent problems. I hope we all can reach our goals!