favorite low cal snack?

2»

Replies

• I do half a serving of cereal with a cup and a half lowfat milk right before bed. Not only do I stay full all night it helps me to sleep.
  • maryloo2011
    maryloo2011 Posts: 446
    Orville popcorn mini bag - 100 cals

Apple + Jello Snack Pack (carmel, sugar-free) - ~ 100 cals

Mix BP2 peanut butter with 1/2 serving of Hershey's Lite Chocolate syrup (78 cals) --- spread on either 5 crackers or banana slices and then frozen (add about another 100 cals, depending on what you use). It's like a yummy desert.

Pears, apples, bananas ... :D
  • deborahmorris
    deborahmorris Posts: 177 Member
    Nice ideas...mine are:

100 cal popcorn
    fiber one 90 calorie bar
    almond 100 cal snack pack
    snack size apple
    apple cinnamon rice cake (toasted) with organic peanut butter (yummy)
  • Catboonie
    Catboonie Posts: 3 Member
    Sea Veggies by Yangban. Only 35 calories for the entire bag, and I can imagine that I'm eating a bag of potato chips! They're hard to find; I found them at Ralph's grocery store.
  • for those days when your all out of calories, but still hungry:

1 piece of butterball turkey lunch meat - 35 calories, i dill pickle spear - 0 calories, and a little bit of mustard- 0 calories.
    put the mustard on the lunch meat and wrap up the pickle and enjoy......I know I'm a little weird, but at only 35 calories it's really good!

I'm totally stealing this snack- I love eating pickles and I love eating turkey lunchmeat with just mustard. I can't wait to combine them!
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    either 1/2 c. of low fat cottage cheese and 1/2 c. of blueberries OR 3oz baby carrots and 1 TBSP of Low Fat Philly Cream Cheese
  • I eat that for lunch sometimes. It has a lot of taste.
  • ltosti
    ltosti Posts: 27 Member
    16 slices of Armour turkey pepperoni= 70 calories
    Cucumbers with Free Kraft Zesty Italian dressing (15 calories for two tblspns)
    Watermelon
    Canteloupe
    Pet Light Ice Cream Sandwich +130cal ( I realize its a little higher in calories, but its really good when I need an ice cream fix)

Sometimes I add the pepperoni to my smart one and get 8 extra grams of protein.
  • Schraudt814
    Schraudt814 Posts: 496 Member
    Mmmmm red bell pepper pieces and spinach artichoke hummus from Fresh Market!
    Also, Laughing cow chipotle fresco flavor on a thomas's whole wheat bagel thin!
  • froggy15
    froggy15 Posts: 154 Member
    I just had a sugar free chocolate pudding...yum!
  • Lavmann
    Lavmann Posts: 54 Member
    Frozen cherry tomatoes, the liquid inside freezes into a sweet popsicle! (5 cals each)

We do grapes that way too. DS was actually asking for them the other day as we haven't done it in a while. We buy the ones on the markdown rack because they get frozen so it doesn't really matter what texture/fresh they are.
  • Picola1984
    Picola1984 Posts: 1,133
    Chocolate chip Snack A Jacks
  • oleeanders
    oleeanders Posts: 2 Member
    Fat Free vanilla yogurt sprinkled with cinnamon toast crunch (about 50 cals)!
This discussion has been closed.