Working out is catching up with me!

Options
I am hungry ALL the time now. I have been eating clean and working out 4-5 times a week, weight training and cardio since mid December. In the begining I was not hungry, but for the last couple of days I cannot seem to get enough!
I do my best to eat back all my calories, and I eat high protien meats, nuts and a lot of fruit and vegetables!
Not really looking for advice, just wondering if anyone else has the same thing going on, or did, and if it went away! :)

Replies

• shannonmarable
    shannonmarable Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Me too. Much hungrier once I work out. I try to drink lots of water to help curb the hunger. I wonder if part of mine is mental :smile:
  • nursethis
    nursethis Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    She's right. Fill up on water before you eat and throughout the day. I struggle to get enough water in, but I've started putting different things in my water bottle to give it some flavor. The peel from my morning orange, mint or cilantro leaves, ginger root, even cayenne peppers. Also, find activities and chores outside of the kitchen, that is one of my danger zones and I find myself mindlessly eating
  • peacock567
    peacock567 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    This always happens to me. Whenever i get in a groove of a healthy eating and lots of exercise my appetite reallt ramps up and it becomes a struggle to keep my eating in check. Good luck.
  • ariel0318
    ariel0318 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Like the other post said drink water like its ur life line lol
  • Yi5hedr3
    Yi5hedr3 Posts: 2,696 Member
    Options
    Overtraining. Cut down to 3 times a week.