Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Exercise calories

Hi
I'm not sure if anyone else is having this same issue, but when I manually put in my exercise (when im at work I walk for about an hour there and back) so I put this in manually. It is showing on my private diary, but not my public diary. So on some days it looks as though I've gone over my calories when I haven't! It's quite demotivating!
However I also go running and sync the Map my Run app, which appears everywhere.
Any help please?

Replies

• robertw486
    robertw486 Posts: 2,398 Member
    I've never seen it happen, but could it possibly be a matter of the app not syncing? Do you always input on the app or PC, or does it matter?

I don't think there are two versions of the diary, just the matter of making it public or not. If you have a date you can give as an example, maybe someone can help you figure it out.
  • bdgfn
    bdgfn Posts: 7,719 Member
    I have noticed that sometimes if I try to add exercise using my phone app, it doesn't show up, but as long as I add it here on the website from my computer (work or home) it always shows up. But when I add something to my food diary on my phone, it always shows up. I'm not sure why, either.
  • Jeeenjohnson19
    Jeeenjohnson19 Posts: 54 Member
    I only use the app on my phone, and any day from the past 4 you can see my cals for exercise aren't showing.
    Maybe I'll go via the Internet on my phone and see if it makes a difference.