15 pounds by June.. aka summer

Options
Hey guys! My name is Emily and I am here to see who else has a goal of around 15sh pounds to lose by summer! I know the number on the scale is not everything or anything really, but roughly that is around where I want to be. I'm 5' and 118 pounds. My goal is about 100-105 pounds, which I know sounds tiny but I am very small boned and this is my healthiest weight. My plan is to do 3 days of weights/resistant workouts, and 3 days of cardio with some hiit thrown in. I'm eating at a 300-500 cal deficit based on my polar m400 watch everyday. This has been coming out to about 1300-1500 calories. Who's in, who's dedicated to look great this summer!? Disclaimer: You can look great at any weight and you don't have to be a certain size to feel beautiful, as long as you feel confident. This is my goal! Introduce your self, share your plan, let's do this girls! And guys too!

Replies

• Passionately_Positive
    Options
    Good luck on your journey love!
  • alyssagb1
    alyssagb1 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Good luck!
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    Wishing you the best-
  • allenpriest
    allenpriest Posts: 1,102 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Over the last two years, basically I have lost you! And now I have the equivalent of you still to lose.

Good luck on your journey.
  • emily23dw
    emily23dw Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone and good luck to you all!
  • galprincess
    galprincess Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    My goal is to drop body fat
  • UltimateMedu
    UltimateMedu Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Very similar goals! I'm 5' too and am trying to lose 22lbs to reach exactly 118lbs as my first goal, and eventually 111lbs! I'm definitely ready (and currently in the process) to look and more importantly feel great for the summer :D Wish you luck!!
  • swedish69
    swedish69 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey
  • starryeyedsnoozer
    starryeyedsnoozer Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I have 15-16lbs to lose ideally by the summer. I have already lost 17lbs since mid October but there's more to go, my weight loss is slowing down a bit now but I'm ok with that. Feel free to add me x
  • peoplegreet1
    peoplegreet1 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 15 pounds by April but want and like to lose 24 pounds by June! Going to the gym and happy either way!
  • wreath7
    wreath7 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    i'd like to join you
  • HughesC82
    HughesC82 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join too! I've got about that many pounds to lose. If I can do it by June that's a good goal!