Hello, Scotland Calling! :-)

Options
Hi there,
Just in my first week on here, finally doing something about the last of the baby weight! Both my little ones gained me four stone! After the first I lost all four plus another stone. Then the second (despite my seemingly best efforts) I gained four again! I managed to lose some but the last couple of stone have just refused to go this time! So this year is "no excuse" year!

I'm using this app mainly for food recording as I use the Moov Now band and app which don't integrate with MFP yet, but I'm trying to record what I can exercise wise! Finding both very motivating!

Feeling positive at the moment!!

Replies

• cully_c
    cully_c Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend, looking for some motivation! Lol.

I'm trying to add people but not sure what I'm doing.. :D
  • amyclarke217
    amyclarke217 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I've been using the app for a while but decided to take a break over Christmas and have been struggling to get motivated again :(
    I've recently bought a fitbit, having previously owned up products that didn't last 5 minutes I'm really liking it so far. I'm trying to get back in my good habits of at least 10000 steps a day but with the cold weather I'm trying to force myself to walk more.
  • cully_c
    cully_c Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I've heard good things about the Fitbit, I got the Moov as I wanted something I could use for swimming (that didn't cost the earth). Of course just my luck, their latest update broke the swimming calorie count lol!