2016 Now or Never

Options
I have 50 pounds to lose and I intend to do it during the first few months of 2016 and keep it off. For much of my don't life I was extremely active and weighed 120 pounds plus or -4 years. Then I moved to the country and although I'm reasonably active I got very careless with my food and have put on 50 pounds and it has got to come off. I feel miserable and that is not a feeling I want to continue with.

Replies

• jenandroxie
    jenandroxie Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm with you!!
  • BeWhatYouWant07
    BeWhatYouWant07 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Easy to put on , hard to lose the extra pounds.
    I am the same!
    Good luck.
  • beckyml1980
    beckyml1980 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    2016 is our year! Keep strong and remember that it takes time. The weight didn't go on overnight and it won't come off overnight :) Best of luck to you!
  • DefyGravity1977
    DefyGravity1977 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I am working on the last 40 to 50 pounds (again) and hope to have it gone by August. Slow and easy. I have been at this since 2007
  • JenPass1977
    JenPass1977 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Yes, I am completely with you! I started this time last year and by summer had completely gone off track. I had even written myself a blog (to look at in private) listing all the great reasons why I should lose weight, improve my fitness and cut right down on alcohol intake but it didn't work! I will be 40 in 18 months time and I do not want to be 40 and fat! I have been back on track for 2 weeks and it is going well so far although I haven't weighed myself as my scales have broken! Best of luck on your journey :)
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    You can do it !! :)