120 pounds lost, 2 years on

Options
13»

Replies

• JanetMMcC
    JanetMMcC Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Dunno if it's my take blew or what, but nine of your pixels shows for me.
  • trina1049
    trina1049 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Your happiness and contentment shine through. You look amazing, congrats! It takes courage and commitment to turn your life around; you should be very proud of your accomplishments! Best wishes. . .
  • midge_m
    midge_m Posts: 1,085 Member
    Options
    Look at you, handsome! Wonderful job!
  • Omoe11
    Omoe11 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look great!
  • brightsideofpink
    brightsideofpink Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Nicely done! I love stories that include weight loss (obviously) but also finding happiness. There is a quote on the wall in my office gym that says happiness is not a goal, but a byproduct of taking good care of yourself. Congratulations on managing both!
  • Swanson83
    Swanson83 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    You can see the progression of your happiness in the pictures! I think those transformations are my favorite. You can see the physical change easily but when you can see a change in the way they feel and how they look at life it means even more! Congratulations on many changes!
  • kmg3614
    kmg3614 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Great success story! Congrats!
  • jacklifts
    jacklifts Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    you look like an entirely different human being. holy smokes
  • Theoryofme
    Theoryofme Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Swanson83 wrote: »
    You can see the progression of your happiness in the pictures! I think those transformations are my favorite. You can see the physical change easily but when you can see a change in the way they feel and how they look at life it means even more! Congratulations on many changes!

Thank you :) and thanks for all the lovely posts!
  • cmsu64113
    cmsu64113 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • MrsBiscoe
    MrsBiscoe Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    This was an amazing story, you change the way felt, the way you look and you are happy. Congrats to you for accomplishing your goals.
  • Imomw2016
    Imomw2016 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    From the images, there were the obvious changes, but more importantly you could see the change in confidence and contentment. Congratulations.
  • BradenTraub
    BradenTraub Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Cheers pal! I also lost 120 pounds so you have my utmost respect. You rock man :)
  • dwozniak16
    dwozniak16 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Great work! You look like a completely different person!
  • day1appraisal
    day1appraisal Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Good Work!!! Keep up the healthy habits. Working with animals, even as a volunteer, is a good thing. I retired 12/31/2013 from my own Residential Appraisal practice. Now I spend 2-3 hours a day, 3-4 days a week working at the Animal Foundation. Good exercise, good vibes, lots of happy hairiness.
  • ThinkinPositive827
    ThinkinPositive827 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Ultimately My goal is to drop 35 pounds . I am currently 175 and I want to ultimately be 140 135ish soooo you've inspired meee!
  • Jilliankosto
    Jilliankosto Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    AHMAZING! Total transformation, you deserve to be happy! Ps love the cat picture
  • lynney_s
    lynney_s Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    You have a sparkle in your eyes in the newer photos. You're weight loss and transformation is just fantastic. Thanks for sharing. Best wishes to you, your partner & dog!!
  • Theoryofme
    Theoryofme Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Cheers pal! I also lost 120 pounds so you have my utmost respect. You rock man :)

Thanks and well done on your weight loss too! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!