365 days today!

Options
GTRguy
GTRguy Posts: 45 Member
edited January 2016 in Motivation and Support
Hey all,
According to my app I've officially been on MFP for 1 year. I didn't even know I had reached this significant milestone until the congratulatory messages started rolling in this morning. Time flies!

When I downloaded the app 366 days ago I was merely looking for a free app to help me keep a food diary, little did I know it would change my life. I've lost over 75 lbs, dropped 4 pant sizes and 3 coat sizes and have encouraged 6 other friends to use the app and they've come back to thank me for changing their lives for the better.

I wish everyone a great day and hope you keep at it and reach your goals. I've recalibrate my settings on New Year's Day and the pounds have started falling off again at a nice place after plateauing a little in December. My original goal (when I was fat and had low expectations lol) was just to get out of the 200's. That was achieved in November. Now I want to get down to 175-180, something I know I will reach by spring. Once there I'll finally be able to use MFP to maintain it all.

Make your life extraordinary!

Thanks MFP!

PS. Add me to your friends list and let's cheer each other on! Always have more room for more buds.:)

Replies

• dwulet130
    dwulet130 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Congrats!
  • HeatherCrazyCat
    HeatherCrazyCat Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    What a success story!
    Regaining control of your health and fitness is an awesome feeling, well done.
    Here's to many happy, healthy years ahead :)