Want to reach my goal of losing weight about 30 pounds

Options
Am a mommy to a wonderful baby girl she will be two years old in a few months, but it's hard to focus on your self and try to set goals to lose weight. As i am always on the goal so this year I will focus a little more for my self and try to lose this weight!!! Excited to start!!

Replies

• mabinethin
    mabinethin Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    You got this!!! Stay motivated and you will do great
  • DiviturLabimur
    DiviturLabimur Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    My goal is also 30 lbs. feel free to add me.
  • Butt3rfly831
    Butt3rfly831 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Trying to lose 30 lbs. as well but we have to stay positive as well as motivated. You can do it :)
  • maryshack
    maryshack Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    30 is my goal too! I'm still hanging on to baby weight and my little guy will be 3 next month!! Add me if you want!
  • Mimi_Dawn
    Mimi_Dawn Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Is that the secret number for 2016 because I'm right there too. Mine has not been due to baby weight but allowing myself to indulge too much and now the doctor "says so!", lol. Feel free to add me, any of you, because it looks like we are all in the same boat. What measures are you taking to lose? Cutting carbs, watching calories, exercise program?
  • jvdoughty
    jvdoughty Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 30 too! Add me if you want!
  • DiviturLabimur
    DiviturLabimur Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    anyone here feel free to add me.
  • eosborne27
    eosborne27 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have about 25 to lose. My daughter just turned 2 too and figured it was time. Anyone can add me too and lets do this together!!
  • dbarnes724
    dbarnes724 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    My 30lbs is a food baby....lol good luck everyone feel free to add me
  • hurricanelikeme
    hurricanelikeme Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy with 30, but I'm aiming for 60 in the long term.
  • ma_lione
    ma_lione Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm shooting for 30 lbs too! I have 4 boys and totally understand the struggle of making the time to take care of myself. We can do this!
  • Ele2016
    Ele2016 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thirty five for me! I have a 4-year-old and sometimes it's good to chase the kids around. Wait until your child walks and runs away!