2011 Stanley Cup Champions!

NicoleMarie00
NicoleMarie00 Posts: 31 Member
edited September 28 in Chit-Chat
Congratulations to the Boston Bruins! What a great 7 game series between the B's and the Nucks!
Only 110 days to the 2011-2012 season opens!

LETS GO PENS!
:)

Replies

• rissyroo2002
    rissyroo2002 Posts: 71 Member
    Yeah Bruins!!!
  • _CowgirlUp_
    _CowgirlUp_ Posts: 585 Member
    We're New England transplants (New Hampshire) so we were of course watching the games...SO happy to finally be in the headlines after so many years!!
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Love that the Bruins won!!!! :)
  • gotta get one in here for the canucks... boo to the bruins, wish it was vancouver! woulda been nice to have the cup in canada
  • nicolina823
    nicolina823 Posts: 450 Member
    Love that dirty water boston you're my home! Im so happy I got to see this happen in my lifetime.
  • crjugrl
    crjugrl Posts: 172
    WOOOOO! :drinker:
  • SuzMac1981
    SuzMac1981 Posts: 708 Member
    2001 Patriots, 2004 Red Sox, 2008 Celtics, 2011 Bruins - what a decade!!!!
    (and yes I know there were 2 more Pats wins and another Red Sox in there but these were the big ones!)

LOVE THAT DIRTY WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • abyssfully
    abyssfully Posts: 410 Member
    boo.
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,641 Member
    Canuck fan here.........................congrats to the Bruins. Thomas was amazing, if it weren't for him I am sure the Canucks would have won but the better team won tonight. It was a great series!!!

As for the riot going on right now, I am super embarrased by this. It is going to tarnish our beautiful city by some dumbasses. So sad............................I am so pissed off by these people and the on lookers cheering them on, very pathic...............
  • denise980
    denise980 Posts: 296
    Celebrated in style in Boston tonight. It was incredible.

Love that dirty water!!!!!!!!

Way to go Bruins!!!!
  • goalll130
    goalll130 Posts: 10 Member
    Congrats to the Bruins, & the Canucks fans really embarrassed Canada. try being a cubs fan!
    GO HAWKS!:heart:
  • lustris
    lustris Posts: 152
    Vancouver fan here through and through, but I have to congratulate Boston...that grinning red head you guys have in net is AMAZING!! I second the comment about being embarrassed of the rioting going on in Vancouver right now...way to stay classy guys :noway:
  • Agree with other posters, those riots are making us Canadians look bad! And it has to be bad for fox news to be reporting about it, lol! Poor Canucks!
  • pacmanjack
    pacmanjack Posts: 866 Member
    Joy for Bruins !!!!
  • jojopel
    jojopel Posts: 348 Member
    Canuck fan here.........................congrats to the Bruins. Thomas was amazing, if it weren't for him I am sure the Canucks would have won but the better team won tonight. It was a great series!!!

As for the riot going on right now, I am super embarrased by this. It is going to tarnish our beautiful city by some dumbasses. So sad............................I am so pissed off by these people and the on lookers cheering them on, very pathic...............

Sad to see that the Hab dumba$$ rubbed off on Vancouver... Congrats to Boston.
  • ashley_jorah
    ashley_jorah Posts: 71 Member
    Congrats to the Bruins!
    They played hard. Thomas was amazing. They deserved to win.

- Still a Canucks fan.
    (although very much embarassed by a few idiots in my city, and very thankful that I made it out of downtown safely last night)
This discussion has been closed.