I need support

Options
Hi everyone, this is my first day back at trying to lose weight and also first time getting in touch with the community. I am a 190lbs and really want to shift it.
I found it really hard last time I tried to lose weight as I couldn't share my news with people I knew or talk to them as I felt they were judging me.
So really I am on here to see if anyone wants to add me as a friend and help me on my way to weight lose!?

Replies

• Zook717
    Zook717 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Sure I'll be your friend! I'm zook717.
  • MEat40forge
    MEat40forge Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Count me in.
  • lizzypadhi
    lizzypadhi Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend!
  • verlaine01
    verlaine01 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi Kerry, the last time I did myFitnessPal I was in the same boat. I had no support and got bored and eventually lost motivation. You can add me as a friend. :). Verlaine01
  • KatrinaDelRey
    KatrinaDelRey Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I'll add you!!
  • pootle69
    pootle69 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • snazzycee
    snazzycee Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Welcome back and feel free to add me
  • motivated2419
    motivated2419 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you woul like.
  • rosesvtec
    rosesvtec Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I will add you, always looking fro someone to keep me on track as well! Just getting back to working out, going great into week 2 of the new year! :smiley:
  • soveri
    soveri Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Sure! New friends = new motivation!
  • srv524
    srv524 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm trying to add more people to be held more accountable because if no one knows your goals or what you're going through, you won't get anywhere. But you need to be active with others- call them out, keep them honest. Don't just be a passive friend (I'm saying this to everyone).
  • mandyclougher
    mandyclougher Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I also am looking for support so will be very happy to support and help you. I'm new to this....day 2 today!!
    Mandy x
  • J383
    J383 Posts: 4,573 Member
    Options
    I would enjoy more determined friends. Feel free to add me.