30 day shred

Options
I just finished my first day of the 30 day shred. Does anyone know how I would enter it for exercise?

Replies

• hellokristen
    hellokristen Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I enter it as circuit training.
    I literally just finished day 1 again. Was doing great with it a few months ago, but then traveling and holidays and a thousand other excuses got in the way. Huge difference in today's performance vs last time. Don't give up like I did. 30 days from now we'll both be glad we stuck with it!
  • eep223
    eep223 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    I usually mark it a aerobics, general.

I loved 30 Day Shred! I did it two years ago and lost about 2 inches all over my body. I just finished week 1 of Ripped in 30 and am trying to repeat that success! Good luck!!
  • eosborne27
    eosborne27 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I have never done it before. I am a little sore but not going to let it stop me! Seeing as we are both on day 1if you want you can add me and we can keep each other going! I know I could def use the motivation!
  • eep223
    eep223 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Omg I could barely walk for the first week! The soreness kicks in at the beginning of every new level, but you'll really be able to feel how much stronger you are when you get to the end of a level! I suggest taking some measurements if you haven't already. My scale didn't move a whole lot, but the inches melted away!
  • eosborne27
    eosborne27 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I'll have to do some measurements. I def could use some strength! After having my daughter 2 years ago I got lazy so this is going to be a challenge! So if anyone wants to add me feel free! I am determined but may need a kick in the *kitten* to keep going
  • suzikay12
    suzikay12 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I log it as circuit training general for 20 minutes because I don't count the warm up and cool down.
  • karenreyes114
    karenreyes114 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I also started yesterday on the 30 day shred I've done it before but never went past level 2 and a year later I'm doing it and believe me it was way harder this time around . I am so determined to complete and finish this time . I will add you guys lets do this !
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    yes, as others day add as circuit training :smile:

ps I have done the Shred several times and always had fabulous overall inch loss - its a great way to kick start an exercise habit if you are only starting out :smile:
  • AnnElizabethKate
    AnnElizabethKate Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    i entered it as circuit training, but I also used my heart rate monitor so I created the exercise in my exercises and entered in my time & calorie burn. it was the most accurate way to log it