Looking for friends with a whole lot of weight to lose!

Options

Replies

• akgaul3
    akgaul3 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm really mew to this whole MFP thing but I'm ready to get back into the swing of losing weight, eating better, and exercising. I'd ideally like to lose 100lbs but I'll be extremely happy if I can get to the 70lb Mark. Please everyone feel free to add me...I need people to help keep me on the straight and narrow
  • ariel0318
    ariel0318 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I wanna lose 60
  • keepit83
    keepit83 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me I have 85lbs to lose
  • ariel0318
    ariel0318 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • ifuga808
    ifuga808 Posts: 9 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    My journey started on my birthday this past September. SW 264lbs, CW 226lbs. I was down to 220lbs before the holidays lol! Now I'm struggling to find that motivation I once had before! Sucks!! My GW 180lbs, I have to dig deep! Anyone got tips / pointers how they bounced back?
  • clin71funyika
    clin71funyika Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 60lbs can't wait to hear the success you make
  • erutrun
    erutrun Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I have 70lb to lose. I would love it if you could add me as I need all the help I can get!! Thanks
  • determinedforus
    determinedforus Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Not sure how to work this forum here but I have over 100 lbs to lose. Could really use the support from people in the same situation.
  • SabrinaBergman
    SabrinaBergman Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hiya. It's totally doable. I'm looking to lose around 55 more pounds but have lost around 124 in the past 2-3 years. Feel fee to add me - I'm always looking for people to help keep me motivated.
  • MrsB65
    MrsB65 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I've lost 105 pounds since March 2015 and I have about 65 to go
  • rinskeep1
    rinskeep1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Still have about 114 lbs to go!
  • robbi52
    robbi52 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Plz add me.

• rscanlon12
    rscanlon12 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Same! Feel free to add me, always looking to give and receive some encouragement!!
  • Fitness_voyager
    Fitness_voyager Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I have 70 lbs to lose! Been on and off for quite some time, but am so tired of this and determined to make this my year
  • notcorky
    notcorky Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I need to lose about 70 pounds just to be in the normal BMI range....
  • TheLittleRedHairedGirl
    Options
    I have 135 lbs. to loose. I've lost 13 so far. My motivation is strong at this point but I know I'll need support along the way. I'm good at giving encouragement, so if you want, add me.
  • prncssjnn
    prncssjnn Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Add me anyone! I have over 150 to lose and need all the support and motivation I can get. I lost 50 last year and gained it back plus some
  • Forever_Country09
    Forever_Country09 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 25-30 pounds! Add me! We can keep each other motivated! :)
  • oksoitsjen
    oksoitsjen Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am trying to lose around 60 pounds. I can always use new friends and support! Feel free to add me!
  • rhianna818
    rhianna818 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I have about 200 to lose. I'm 53 lbs in so far. Add me :)