Post Partum weight loss

Options
....& breastfeeding. I'm working towards losing 21lbs so I'm trying to get some workouts in & preparing healthy meals with 3month old & a 3yr old. I need all the ideas & support that's available!!

Replies

• zeeengele
    zeeengele Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hiya im in the same boat with a 3 month old feel free to add me and we can support each other
  • Vonstar125
    Vonstar125 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi thanks for your msg! Just got through the first day & I did well compared to other days recently. I'm going try and get out for a walk now that both children are asleep!!
  • owlcake
    owlcake Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm an in same boat too. I have 2 month old and 4 year old. And sadly 40 lbs to loose. Trying to get motivated for this journey!
  • agilligan26
    agilligan26 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    We have started.that is the main thing.....regardless of how many pounds! Best of luck to everyone.we will keep each other going and gain from everyone else's experiences
  • peachykeen89
    peachykeen89 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Same here :) I am 2.5 months PP also Breastfeeding with about 30 pounds to lose
  • ruthhjohnson98
    ruthhjohnson98 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just had a baby this fall and am looking to lose 25 lbs, feel free to add me
  • cjfletch13
    cjfletch13 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm a little further PP with a 7 month old but I just started working on the baby weight about a month ago. Wanting to lose a total of 25 pounds.
  • fabnfitn11
    fabnfitn11 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    All of you please add me!! I need some mom friends! I'm 6 weeks pp with baby 3, also have a 2.5 yr old and 5 year old. I lost 55 lbs after the first (some was baby weight and some college weight, lol), and 60 after the second, and looking to do it again, yet I'm not as motivated this time around :-/ and have substantially less time. Would love to connect and encourage each other!!
  • floober50
    floober50 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 7 months pp too with baby number 3 after a 4 yo and a 6 yo. I didn't lose the weight from any of my pregnancies so it's time to drop this extra 45 lbs. Please add me too so we can support and motivate each other.
  • zeeengele
    zeeengele Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies why don't we have group for all of us to share our experiences, tips and advice

What do you all think?
  • owlcake
    owlcake Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Sounds great to me!!!
  • MrsSDolan
    MrsSDolan Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    2.5 weeks post partum with 40lb to lose. Feel free to add me :-)
  • chanelli_7
    chanelli_7 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have a 6 month old and 4 year old. Seeking to lose an ultimate 40 lbs but making small goals for myself as I go along. Wanting this to be a lifestyle not a quick loss.
  • ttaylorashton
    ttaylorashton Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    6 weeks post partum. Ive lost 25 lbs hoping to lose 20 more but may 1st, my bday, trying to set a realistic goal. Probably won't get much exersize for now until i get my gym membership but u am breastfeeding and I count that as cardio
  • gigigee
    gigigee Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Am late to reply. I also am a mom of 3 My baby is nearly a year & I am hanging on to a stubborn 10lbs. I think it is the sleep deprivation. Will wean the baby over the next few months. Any suggestions as to what works for you?? Please share!
    Any postpartum moms, feel free to add me.