Looking for mfp friends whom have 50 or more pounds to lose

Options
Greetings. I have successfully used mfp before and was close to my goal then I fell wayyyyyy off track. My weight slowly crept up and up and now I am no where close to the weight I was when using this weight loss tool. I am looking to add mfp friends whom log daily, exercise and are truly committed to winning the battle of weight loss/healthy living. If you are interested in supporting one another, please send me a friend request. Only those seriously committed to healthfully losing the weight and daily logging on mfp please. Thanks.

Replies

• smiffymfc
    smiffymfc Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Mark I myself am on a long journey to a new me. I log every day and find the App really useful. Put weight back on myself the last two months due to having a knee op and of course Christmas back on it now exercising daily and diet going well got three and a half stone to lose to get to my goal.
  • Cedura
    Cedura Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Hey, I am heather and I am in the same boat you are Queen. I would love to add you as a friend.
  • NesCastanon
    NesCastanon Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Hello, down 80 and 50 more to go. would love active friends:)
  • J383
    J383 Posts: 4,573 Member
    Options
    I am on daily and have an open diary. I love having friends with a determined mindset. Feel free to add me.
  • clin71funyika
    clin71funyika Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Hello I have a ways to go but I'm trying to keep it going. I will add you
  • ysienkiewicz
    ysienkiewicz Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am Yvette. I have about 60 more to go. I sent you a friend request.
  • tobywankenobijedimaster
    Options
    Hello, Toby here. I've got about 115 to lose from my initial weight when I started in January (I've got about 95 remaining). All y'all are welcome to add me if you want. I can use the accountability and support!