Rough day

Options
Today was rough... I ate wayyy too much...
had mcdonalds for lunch, and burger king for dinner (not normal for me)
Tried to work my butt off to catch up but still 117 calories short... it's so late.. do I push myself to do more, or just relax and make tomorrow a new day? =/
Some one make me feel better about myself...
I have an addiction to eating out... it needs to stop. NOW

Replies

• Lsng4good
    Lsng4good Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow's a new day!! Don't beat yourself up too hard. It happens (I had pizza today because I was too lazy to cook). Today was rough for me too, so why don't you and I get back on track together and kick this extra weight?! We can do it!
  • CharNordie
    CharNordie Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    It's always best not to beat yourself up too much about it. Tomorrow will be new and you can only change your future actions. Eating out is not the end of the world. Just try when you are out to make good food choices.
  • BJC78
    BJC78 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow is a new day :) it happens to all of us. Just breathe, give yourself a pat on the back for the work you put in to bring the overage down & let yourself start a new tomorrow. :)
  • mejustmichael
    mejustmichael Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    tomorrows a new day... it happens.
  • meldevoy
    meldevoy Posts: 5
    Options
    It was a rough day for me too . . . way over due to eating out for lunch. There are off days, they happen. The success of this journey we all are taking is not to do it perfectly and have no days where we slip up or go over, the success is that we don't let these days derail all the other good things we are doing, and the fact that we will try again tomorrow. Hang in there, tomorrow is a new day!:smile:
  • jessilea53
    jessilea53 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow's a new day! I had Taco Bell and Taco Johns (and beer) on Friday. Started fresh on Saturday.

Keep up the hard work!

Jessica
  • AdorablePanda
    AdorablePanda Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    It's okay to have a day like this once in awhile. I'm having one of those days....:-( We'll do better tomorrow. lol every day just try and do a little better.
  • GoneWithTheWhinge
    GoneWithTheWhinge Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Its okay to be slightly over, sometimes life happens and the best plans fall by the wayside. TBH you've done remarkably well to 'earn' back some of the calories you spent on fast food that shows the right attitude rather than just thinking 'heck I've blown today totally'.

Tomorrow is a whole new day
  • jimmysgirl10
    Options
    RELAX.. its just one day start again tommrrow Ive eat more thanI should have the last two days but there tommrrow and Ive got new Ideas ans Ill stick with it . Dont get all hard on yourself . you cant be perfect everyday you still have to live .
  • Cilenia
    Cilenia Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I think that you did an amazing job exersizing the 850 calories back and only being 117 over after eating out all day! Yes its still over your target calories, however it could have been even more if you didnt manage to burn so much.

Dont be so hard on yourself. You ate out, its allowed and you tried to exersize calories back, seems to me you have come a long way already!

And like everyone else says, tomorrow is a new day :)
  • pwurtz1231
    pwurtz1231 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I just started a weight loss support group through a military hospital with behavior therapists. Something the doc told me today is sticking with me. "If you expect to be perfect every day, you're going to fail." He also said that he wants to write a book about behavior management and lifestyle change in relation to weight loss, and the first chapter will be titled, in big letters, You Will Fail. None of us has been perfect every day in our journey to lose weight. Please don't beat yourself up over it. You CAN do this, I know you can. I was having an issue with sneaking McD's and other things, and telling myself it's okay. Then, one day, I got a hamburger and it made me sick. That was over 2 months ago and I haven't been to McD's since. You can do this. Jump back on the wagon tomorrow, you did a great job with trying to work off all those extra calories. YOU GOT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!
  • velvetkat
    velvetkat Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    like everyone said tomorrow is a new day. the only thing I would add is to figure out what you can do when this might happen again! For example... invest in a little cooler.. put in it ziplocks of carrots and other veggies(whatever you like) a little treat like a diet type cookie or breakfast bar. Put a protein bar in there and a fruit. apples would be good and last the longest probably. Also put a bottle of water in it. Put it in your car when there is any chance that you will be out longer than you expect or around lunch time. That way you have a built in lunch all ready and no cooking or preparing and its actually easier than going thru the drive thru. Sometimes we have to make alternate plans and if you have a plan in place for the what ifs!

Congrats on working off almost all those extra calories!

url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker]4925355.png[/url]
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • TamiLinc
    TamiLinc Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I agree with everyone... Tomorrow is a new day. I had a rough day yesterday also, but opposite. Felt ill all day and did not reach my calories.. and i even had said tomorrow is a new day :)~ Do not let it discourage you!! keep on moving :)