Hello, I'd like to add a few friends to get things started here :)

Options
I'm working on getting lean and I would love to get to know some of you, just to have some interaction and give myself more of a purpose to be here, and therefore help me stay focused on my goals. Thanks!

Replies

• wolfehound33
    wolfehound33 Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    I'm new and looking for others to help motivate me as well. Feel free to add me.
  • NASAwife13
    NASAwife13 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me!
  • motivated2419
    motivated2419 Posts: 158 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am on her eveyday
  • smiffymfc
    smiffymfc Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi add me, on here every day, would be great to have some supplies, Mark
  • CaiteRie86
    CaiteRie86 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • CarboUnload
    CarboUnload Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. My Diary is open. I've found looking at everyone's diaries has been really helpful.
  • J383
    J383 Posts: 4,573 Member
    Options
    I am here daily, welcome to add me as well.
  • jtrdx
    jtrdx Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm back from over a year. I would like to do it different this time. Looking for motivation and support friends. Also I would like support to be able to navigate this site successfully and use it to my advantage.
  • Simplysavvy793
    Simplysavvy793 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Looking for some new friends to keep motivated and to motivate me in my journey! Add me so we can begin this journey together!☺️
  • KittyHeaven74
    KittyHeaven74 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I just joined last week and it's going pretty well. I'd love to have more friends to help inspire me and keep me on track - and I'm happy to do the same for you. Feel free to add me!
  • Lisak_08
    Lisak_08 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm back on my weight loss and would love to have more friends in MFP. Diary is open and welcome motivation and advice.
  • CarlaMaxwellx
    CarlaMaxwellx Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) this is like my 10th go at this actually sticking to it this time 2016 is my year :)
  • sarahstamberg1
    sarahstamberg1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm new here too! Feel free to add me as well! Need friends/support.
  • patrickm123
    patrickm123 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am new to tracking my food and new to this site. Would love some friends. Just exploring what this site is all about. I am trying to lose 100lbs
  • sandiikat
    sandiikat Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hey guys I'm Sandy!

I'm 22, from South Florida & would like to interact on MFP more therefore I'm in search of fitness pals! Anyone can feel free to add me! :) you can also add me on fitbit if you have an account on there too https://www.fitbit.com/user/3653DT :)

I started my fitness journey at 250 now I am at 206! Lately I've been plateauing however this new year I am trying to be more on top of my gym days and I am trying to consume less calories (which is so hard for a foodie).

Hope everyone has a great day!
  • Andyl26
    Andyl26 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me!
  • Starman02
    Starman02 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I'm working on getting lean and I would love to get to know some of you, just to have some interaction and give myself more of a purpose to be here, and therefore help me stay focused on my goals. Thanks!

absolutely! Motivating MFP friends help a ton! Anyone can add me :)
  • taypc
    taypc Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Need some support and motivation, anyone with a positive mental attitude please add me so we can start our weight loss journey together