Apple cider vinegar

Options
2»

Replies

• KittyHeaven74
    KittyHeaven74 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I use it in homemade salad dressing recipes. Really yummy!
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Does one try to drink it to "try" to loose weight? I guess I would loose weight, because I will not drink that..

But I will make a yummy dressing with it.. Wont use it really no other way except for cleaning maybe???? LOL
  • janjunie
    janjunie Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    People who use baking soda to wash their hair, usually follow up with apple cider vinegar to condition their hair. It's not just for eating, it's a beauty product too ;)
  • CharleneDelbridge2015
    CharleneDelbridge2015 Posts: 1 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I've actually been doing a detox for a little while with ACV and cayenne pepper. I researched that apple cider vinegar lowers blood sugar and insulin levels and having Apple cider vinegar along with high-carb meals can help you feel more full. It's not directly related to weight loss though. The cayenne pepper, however, helps with metabolism, calorie burning, and can reduce appetite. So the two together work great. I usually get a 6oz cup with water, two teaspoons of ACV, and two dashes of cayenne for the detox.
  • juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    Options
    I've actually been doing a detox for a little while with ACV and cayenne pepper. I researched that apple cider vinegar lowers blood sugar and insulin levels and having Apple cider vinegar along with high-carb meals can help you feel more full. It's not directly related to weight loss though. The cayenne pepper, however, helps with metabolism, calorie burning, and can reduce appetite. So the two together work great. I usually get a 6oz cup with water, two teaspoons of ACV, and two dashes of cayenne for the detox.

Sorry none of that is true.